Supra Forums banner

41 - 60 of 520 Posts

·
Registered
430 Posts
I am so looking forward to FC4. I'm working through Blood Dragon right now... so goofy :lol:

For some reason I want COD:AW as well. I hear it's the best since 4, just don't know if I want to get that deep into it.
Blood Dragon was soo Epic. One of my all time DLC ever.

·
Hermit and alien hunter
139 Posts
I am so looking forward to FC4. I'm working through Blood Dragon right now... so goofy :lol:

For some reason I want COD:AW as well. I hear it's the best since 4, just don't know if I want to get that deep into it.
I am getting the PS4 JUST because of FC4. I have watchet the prolouge walktrough on YouTube, and it looks so insanely good. The graphics are just nom nom nom :lol:

·
can you not
2,086 Posts
I am getting the PS4 JUST because of FC4. I have watchet the prolouge walktrough on YouTube, and it looks so insanely good. The graphics are just nom nom nom :lol:
Just build a nice PC and have a whole world of great games opened up to you... you'll save more than enough on Steam sales to cover the cost difference :D

·
I have auto ADD.
4,568 Posts
I picked up Civilization Beyond Earth and played it for a few hours. I didn't realize how completely different it was going to be from Civ V. It is going to take an eternity to learn how to play that game well.

I'm going to get an Xbox One soon. Microsoft was offering $100 towards a One if you traded in a 360 so I did that. I had one of the original 360s without HDMI so it was worthless LOL. Going to get the AC bundle so I guess I will end up playing those games. Definitely getting Forza 5 and maybe Horizons 2, and probably GTA5 too.

·
1,793 Posts
Discussion Starter #56
Ubisoft has jumped the shark. This Ass Creed game has motherfucking microtransactions!! It's like a freemium game, but without the "free".

Anyone see the latest South Park, where the Canadians made a freemium Terrance and Philip game? Good stuff.

·
Registered
4,822 Posts
Ubisoft has jumped the shark. This Ass Creed game has motherfucking microtransactions!! It's like a freemium game, but without the "free".

Anyone see the latest South Park, where the Canadians made a freemium Terrance and Philip game? Good stuff.
rofl, they pretty much hit the nail on the head as far as "freemium" games go.... candy crush, and all those dumbass games that poor people spend too much money on for no reason.

·
Banned
1,890 Posts
rofl, they pretty much hit the nail on the head as far as "freemium" games go.... candy crush, and all those dumbass games that poor people spend too much money on for no reason.
You play Candy Crush? :lol:

41 - 60 of 520 Posts