Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 109 Posts

·
Tom Henderson
1,237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I was bored today so I decided to make a video of my car with some music. Last video I will have of the old set-up.. The new set-up on video will be up soon! Hope you guys like it.

Big thanks to Dave Capowned!

Here is the video!:

http://home.adelphi.edu/~caponed/videos/video.htm

just click there and download it

·
two wheels is all i need
1,232 Posts
Reactions: AznSupraTT

·
Registered
952 Posts
very very nice video...love it. Great music with an awesome car. I love the tach video, more people should do it so we know what a high horsepower car feels like :) :bigthumb: :bigthumb: :bowrofl:

·
Scuzi!
1,393 Posts
That is a super cool video of a super cool car! I like how you are actually out there enjoying your new found power unlike many other single turbo guys whos cars are always down for endless uprgades/repairs or are put up for sale a few weeks after they get singled. Good music in the vid too and mixed with the car noises well, looking forward to the next one :)

·
Registered
444 Posts
sounds great....what Bov's are you running? And is your wastegate dumping into the atmosphere or re routed to the exhaust? has a nice sound?

·
Registered
444 Posts
AznSupraTT said:
thanks for all the comments. its dual hks ssqv's .. The wastegates routed to the atmosphere.
nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm running the same set up. your car is BEAUTIFUL. Great taste my friend :bigthumb:

·
Registered
444 Posts
Believe me when I say this is NOT FLAMING, but I was wondering.....that turbo has easy low 10 capabilities. What's up with the 11.9. 11.9 is NOT SLOW, but I was just wondering what your fuel management system was, etc. You could easily be blasting 10's all day long. You obviously take your time and do things right b/c your car is clean and everything seems as sleek as it can get. What fuel are you running? I ask b/c our cars are similar and though mine won't be completed for another month (I too, am taking my time with everything just piled in my garage right now, etc), I am looking to run easy 10's.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Once again, an AMAZING VIDEO!!! Love the car!! I noticed you were at ATCO, how often do you go? I am like 20 minutes from there and look forwarding to seeing you and any other Supra's out there soon. Maybe we can get a meet sometime. ANyone Interested?

Mike

·
Tom Henderson
1,237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
yea the 11.9 was slow. I am running vpc/safc for a bit until I can go AEM. I was having some a/f problems so I took it for a run to see how the a/f ratio is in every gear. Didn't have the best launch in the world either. Mind its on 17 psi. Next time will be alittle different :).

·
Registered
444 Posts
AznSupraTT said:
yea the 11.9 was slow. I am running vpc/safc for a bit until I can go AEM. I was having some a/f problems so I took it for a run to see how the a/f ratio is in every gear. Didn't have the best launch in the world either. Mind its on 17 psi. Next time will be alittle different :).

that's true.....17psi.

why didn't you push the boost? b/c of the a/f problems? are you running a stock ecu?

1 - 20 of 109 Posts