Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks, we just got my buddies footage that he took so we will have a Fuzion trip part 2 coming soon.

no its a TT

B

·
0 Posts
T78supra said:

no its a TT
Ohh.. sorry... in another thread u said

T78supra said:

Hows the NA T coming?

I just did my N/A rear brake conversion, Using the Weld Dragstars with 4 1/2" backspacing with an ET Street 26x10.5.

so i was just curious..

T

·
0 Posts
Nice Car for sure, The video Was good but what really amazed me the most was that sun set man that was really something cool! love photography, and as well what the heck was that little roadster thing? was that some sort of little lotus like the elan or elise? or was it just some custom thing? Not sure what it was .. i feel dumb ~ Brett

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Tear Drop said:
Nice Car for sure, The video Was good but what really amazed me the most was that sun set man that was really something cool! love photography, and as well what the heck was that little roadster thing? was that some sort of little lotus like the elan or elise? or was it just some custom thing? Not sure what it was .. i feel dumb ~ Brett
Yeah that Arizona sunset was even more incredible in person.
Now I know why all the Arizona Supra's are so inspired.

That car is an Ultima GTR... a Kit car.
That particular one was powered by a BMW V12.
They melted their rear cover on the road coarse so thats why in the video it was removed.

·
Member Thingy
1,120 Posts
btw, what song was that in the background? not sure who was doing the vocals, but the background music sounded stragely familiar?

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
kale said:
btw, what song was that in the background? not sure who was doing the vocals, but the background music sounded stragely familiar?
That was me singing along;)

·
T-Power
1,625 Posts
Great Video Rich!
Looks like you had a blast.
I can't wait to see the article.

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
They were 2 highway pulls on the vid but the damn music drawns them out.

Part 2 will have full sound of my T78 with my exhaust cutout open with a 70 shot of Nitrous (NX Wet Kit).

Have you ever seen 28psi at 3000rpm's with a T78? :gotnx:

Sorry we had to edit out all the girls, my wife wouldn't appreciate them the same as we do.:D

·
Registered
353 Posts
Sweet video! The blue Viper in the video is owned by Chicago native Paolo Castellano, a good friend of mine. The white R32 is also a Chicago car (somewhat).

Good to see the chi-towners representing. Looks like you didn't do too bad yourself!

-m

1 - 20 of 24 Posts