Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
590 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys here is the link to the on board view of Steve A's supra at California speedway. qualified 3rd behind viper GTS-R and viper comp coupe. Took the lead and then P/S boiled over towards the end of the race. We had to pit with no visibility. The P/S if fixed now incase you are wondering, LOL..
Enjoy.
Eric Kozeluh
Twins Turbo INC.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ZZ_8p6-zgk

·
Original Owner
3,975 Posts
Sweet!

Say -- is Steve rev-matching on downshifts... ?
i asked the same question because it sounds weird. nonetheless bad ass video good job steve!

·
OG
1,059 Posts
Holy traffic jam, Batman!

Didn't sound like he was rev matching; I always like to watch how people alter their lines to deal with traffic.

nice driving and cool video!

Cheers
Rich B

·
Registered
13,581 Posts
Nice work guys. I also find it interesting to watch how people deal with traffic ...the ebb and flow of real racing is more than just power and handling. The one Viper seemed to get away but then Steve caught him again.

Better luck next time as the car gets more refined and debugged.

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Great video, like everyone else I was thinking about the rev match.

I lvoed the part when the viper went off track. It was great..

Great great car...

·
Evil Shenanigans
623 Posts
Fantastic video! It was fun watching at the event, but to see it from inside the car is just awesome! :)

Now, since the winner is based off of fastest lap time (correct?), does your fastest lap still count, or do you have to cross under the checkered flag for your times to count? Also, how does the blue Viper blowing the turn and continuing on affect things?

·
www.ziptieracing.com
1,785 Posts
frush-

that was a race, not a time trial, qualifying or time attack. first across the finishline takes all.

·
Registered
2,576 Posts
Great vid! The car sounds fantastic and is obviously very fast! Keep evolving the car and keep the flame alive! :agreed:

What boost/power level were you at in this vid?

·
iSketch Master!
9,045 Posts
Great video, but I have a question. When are we going to see more of your shop car as well? Nice to see the Thermostat Housing Rotator Kit on the site as well for a damn good price! Keep up the good work!

Alex

·
Evil Shenanigans
623 Posts
frush-

that was a race, not a time trial, qualifying or time attack. first across the finishline takes all.
Ah ok, I was confused by the fastest lap time posted at the end of the video. I understand now though, TT classes are the ones that care about individual laps and race groups care about crossing the line first.

·
Exiled Supra Owner
3,703 Posts
:bigok:

·
Registered
296 Posts
Does anyone have a spec list for this car.. seeing as the search seems to be missing I'm struggling to find the thread I remember it being posted in! Cheers :)

·
Registered
13,581 Posts

·
Registered
296 Posts
Thanks a lot Nick, I was wondering if he uses spacers seeing how wide his wheels are..... but I thought that seeing as its a kinda die hard race setup he wouldnt opt for them?

I was suggesting a similar setup to his to another Supra owner who has a really wide kit.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts