·
Vendor
4,400 Posts
Next up: IHRA brackets.

Great job guys.

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Very consistent times! Wow! It looks like a little bit of tire slippage when you launch the car. Is that normal, or can you change the launch some to avoid that and improve your times? Not bagging at all, just curious. :)

·
Premium Member
4,460 Posts
Guido said:
Very consistent times! Wow! It looks like a little bit of tire slippage when you launch the car. Is that normal, or can you change the launch some to avoid that and improve your times? Not bagging at all, just curious. :)
You're likely seeing the tires wrinkle and fool the eye. Watch the wheelie bar as the car launches and you'll get a better idea of how the car is progressing foward. I wasn't there this weekend but car usually can 60' .998-1.030 on a decent pass. To put this into perspective I believe some of the record 60' for a IRS Supra are in the 1.30-1.35 range.

·
Just another SUPRA PIMP !
504 Posts
Hey Wes, I wish I had time this weekend to go down to E-Town !!....hoping they do they same and show them FLORIDA 2J'S ROCK !! (lol)... :)
Hughie...PSL, FL

·
Premium Member
4,460 Posts
YB2FAST said:
Hey Wes, I wish I had time this weekend to go down to E-Town !!....hoping they do they same and show them FLORIDA 2J'S ROCK !! (lol)... :)
Hughie...PSL, FL
Give them a sticky track and they'll show how it's done. I doubt we'll see Moroso in much better shape than the last trip there but who knows.

·
Vendor
4,400 Posts
haha no no, I was kidding. Just pretty impressive for an 1800hp 200 inch 6 cylinder to do 6.50's back to back to back. :)

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
onelove said:
You're likely seeing the tires wrinkle and fool the eye. Watch the wheelie bar as the car launches and you'll get a better idea of how the car is progressing foward. I wasn't there this weekend but car usually can 60' .998-1.030 on a decent pass. To put this into perspective I believe some of the record 60' for a IRS Supra are in the 1.30-1.35 range.
Those are amazing 60 ft times!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts