Supra Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
King of the NA-T's
4,044 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I haven't got the tach working since I put in the AEM. My car is a NA, and I used the LS1 coil setup which doesn't provide a tach signal that the NA tach likes. :( So I've just been shifting by ear.

·
Boost Junkie
12,837 Posts
Cool vids mang. Keep them flowing.

Steve K.

·
Registered
492 Posts
LOL...Dave, you kill me. We've owned our cars about the same amount of time and since I've known you, you have got to be one of the craziest NA-T owners alive.

BTW...thanks for the strut tower bar I bought from you 6 years ago. :)

·
King of the NA-T's
4,044 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
DKM said:
LOL...Dave, you kill me. We've owned our cars about the same amount of time and since I've known you, you have got to be one of the craziest NA-T owners alive.
BTW...thanks for the strut tower bar I bought from you 6 years ago. :)

:D Hey Mashdaddy.... good to see us *old-schoolers* still out kickin butt :p

Thx for the intercooler you traded for the strut bar. heh heh

·
Registered
492 Posts
Man...we've come a LONG way since the good ol' days. I think we're the only guys who haven't bought and sold our cars and rebought new ones. LOL

Marry Xmas buddy...

dave

DaveH said:
:D Hey Mashdaddy.... good to see us *old-schoolers* still out kickin butt :p

Thx for the intercooler you traded for the strut bar. heh heh

·
Lets go Nets
2,956 Posts
who erased my post? i posted, dave responded and now my post is gone?

-Brett

·
Premium Member
5,986 Posts
:cool: Cool videos!!! That pass on the track looks awesome! Congratulations with your buildup of an NA-T !

Thanks for posting the videos too. :)

·
Registered
1,432 Posts
DaveH said:
I haven't got the tach working since I put in the AEM. My car is a NA, and I used the LS1 coil setup which doesn't provide a tach signal that the NA tach likes. :( So I've just been shifting by ear.
LMAO at shifting by ear! That's a sweet picture. Get a good suspension along with solid motor mounts and that 150 shot of yours might pull a front tire off the ground! All this talk about coming a long way since the good ole days makes me feel bad. Santa hasn't come through for me with the single turbo for the 7th Christmas now. Well, at least I haven't gone limp and sold the 'dawg for a bmw or something. :p

John H

1 - 15 of 15 Posts