Supra Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1994 Toyota Supra Turbo 6spd
1,532 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
is there anyone that lives near East orlando.. close to university of central florida to be exact?

there is a car i'm looking to purchase there that i would like to look at before i fly down... i live out in vegas so it's a bit of a commitment to go out there.

the car is a 99 mitsu vr4 to be exact...

i live out in las vegas and don't know many people out in florida..

i'd appreciate it if anyone can step up and go look at the car/check it out for me. please PM me for details and contact info!

thanks a ton

·
Supra Shane
1,401 Posts
im out there a lot...lemme know. I have a friend with a VR4...i could bring him with me and have him look it over as well.

·
EchoDeDupra
4,118 Posts
perhaps post on florida3s.com?

·
Premium Member
4,460 Posts
Is this a black one ? I just happened to pass a clean black one with FMIC today leaving my neighborhood. If it's in Oviedo might be the same one and would be an easy task for me.

·
Banned
378 Posts
I am in Oviedo until tomorrow as well, PM me owners phone # and I'll go check it out. Do it before 9pm I am going drinking afterwards

·
7M till the END
586 Posts
I live in Kissimmee which is about an hour away from east orlando. if it can wait untill next monday (my day off) I can go check it for you, let me know what you need checked on it, what he told you (about its condition), and any specific thing that you need checked as well.

·
Registered
1994 Toyota Supra Turbo 6spd
1,532 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
thanks a lot guys for the feedback and help! when i get the exact location of the car, i'll PM the ones that think they can make it out. appreciate it a lot!

it's a black stock VR4.. so i dont think it has FMIC

1 - 9 of 9 Posts