Supra Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just wanted to say thanks man. thanks for the diffuser thanks for installing and THANKS for the ride in your supra man. im starting to put together a turbo kit because of you.

·
Extra medium
877 Posts
omg... yeah.. the whole way back... we talked about that 2 min ride for... like an hour. thank you that was an amazing experience the scream of your car is unreal... simply awestruck me...

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
magicsupra721 said:
just wanted to say thanks man. thanks for the diffuser thanks for installing and THANKS for the ride in your supra man. im starting to put together a turbo kit because of you.
Haha, don't mention it man, anytime~! But again, my apologies for rushing everything. See that man? That's why I wanted to push installing it later in the week towards the weekend but it's ok. So in other words, I'm going to be held responsible for your featherweight wallet I take it? Haha! Good shit!

Anosa said:
omg... yeah.. the whole way back... we talked about that 2 min ride for... like an hour. thank you that was an amazing experience the scream of your car is unreal... simply awestruck me...
Likewise! At low boost, your scream was unreal! Haha jk jk!

-Vince

Before you say I'm the man, you fellas' should see what I can do with a golf ball and a garden hose!!!

·
TE44 NA-T
1,026 Posts
VINZE said:
...Before you say I'm the man, you fellas' should see what I can do with a golf ball and a garden hose!!!
:ugh2:

·
Akai Suisei - 赤い彗星
10,376 Posts
vince is so cool. This one time... we went clubbing. he got drunk and started touching me though. :stickpoke

·
Espresso Connoisseur
1,636 Posts
:ghey:

·
239RWHP @ 9PSI
1,882 Posts
magicsupra721 said:
how come i didnt get a ride vinze. :sadance:

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
VINZE said:
Before you say I'm the man, you fellas' should see what I can do with a golf ball and a garden hose!!!
Still no takers... WEAK!!!!!! :drool:

·
Mr. 2JZUL8R
6,024 Posts
VINZE is a man? only REAL men drive a mk3! :whip:

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
driftedmk3 said:
how come i didnt get a ride vinze. :sadance:
Because you were close to 2hrs late in your own meet. Don't let that ever happen again!

·
GT40 1.5JZ
1,210 Posts
VINZE said:
Because you were close to 2hrs late in your own meet. Don't let that ever happen again!
2hrs late???? hahahaha I didn't know that you showed up! Oh well...next time

Bert and I had to bounce...girls...that's why

·
Espresso Connoisseur
1,636 Posts
perf0rmance said:
Bert and I had to bounce...girls...that's why
Tell me about it...
I had to go for the same reason...as soon as Valley Fair closed the fun ended. :(

·
Espresso Connoisseur
1,636 Posts
LuvMySilverSupra said:
except that their "girls" had adam's apples and penises. i sure hope yours didn't :(

LOL. :wtflol:
nope

1 - 18 of 18 Posts