Supra Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
ah i forsee a ban coming....
hmmmm, i don't see if i violate any rules. if the forum administration have to ban me without letting me know what i did wrong, i'd say he's dumb, and would never come to this forum ever again contributing to the community what i have to offer. and would hate all the supra owners but mostly the admin. i'd say it again but eventually the admin will read this and know whats on my mind. oh adding, if i ever get ban like that...i'd never drive a supra ever in my life, would pee on a supra if i see one, and would challenge any supra to a race in my 2jz-FD...i am not sure if you know what kindda car i am driving right now. but whatever...I'll let the admin decide what to do when he reads this. Mr fortune teller! heeee

oh i read the rules, i dont think the rules are dumb about 100 posts then able to sale, but it's kindda messed up for people like me who doesnt talk alot, oh and by the way, i dont think the admin unlocks my privilege just yet, how come i cant post reply to other peoples threads? it'd be their admins fault, so what the hell. ban me if you wanna, either that or the admin have to do things right

·
I love sequentials!
2,578 Posts

hmmmm, i don't see if i violate any rules. if the forum administration have to ban me without letting me know what i did wrong, i'd say he's dumb, and would never come to this forum ever again contributing to the community what i have to offer. and would hate all the supra owners but mostly the admin. i'd say it again but eventually the admin will read this and know whats on my mind. oh adding, if i ever get ban like that...i'd never drive a supra ever in my life, would pee on a supra if i see one, and would challenge any supra to a race in my 2jz-FD...i am not sure if you know what kindda car i am driving right now. but whatever...I'll let the admin decide what to do when he reads this. Mr fortune teller! heeee

oh i read the rules, i dont think the rules are dumb about 100 posts then able to sale, but it's kindda messed up for people like me who doesnt talk alot, oh and by the way, i dont think the admin unlocks my privilege just yet, how come i cant post reply to other peoples threads? it'd be their admins fault, so what the hell. ban me if you wanna, either that or the admin have to do things right

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
Hate me if you must, but learn to read if you cant see what you've done wrong. I highly doubt anybody cares if you dislike us or will ever drive a supra, I know I wont lose any sleep over it. IBTL!! Take care buddy.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts