Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When u buy the Viper alarm system does it come with two keychains with the screens? Just wondering?

·
Search
3,305 Posts
The viper alarm? Which one of about 10?

Chances are it comes with one LCD screen remote. Period.
or if you're getting the one with the little LEDs' then it will be one...

what model are you looking at?

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Im looking to spend no more then 500? whats the best one to get in that price range? And that comes with two remotes?

·
11,221 Posts
Not quite sure about the remotes. I think the latest craze is the Viper 791 I think. You can find it for 250 eBay, or even 200 here on SF if someone has it for sale. Add in another ~200-300 for installation and that's your budget of 500.

·
Search
3,305 Posts
Alarm/Keyless/RemoteStart? Its not easy to do man, and it takes a decent amount of time

Thats why if you go to bestbuy, cicruit, car toys, any places like that they charge 500 for the 791 but if the associate buys it they get it for like 200. Install is included

·
THE KING OF BIG TWINS
539 Posts
install time should be anywhere from 2-3 hours max for the 791vx. Anything above $150 to install the alarm is considered on the high side. The viper 791vx go for $320 installed at reputable shops (in Houston) and thats cheap. Stereo-FX in Houston has H-I member specials will do them for $269 installed from time to time and thats an "A" stock alarm and an authorized directed dealer. Doesn't get any better than that.

I would wait a while and get the Clifford RS5.5 which should be coming out anytime now.

-Amit B.

·
Is it turbo??
760 Posts
i am an installer at circuit. those alarms only come with one remote. the reason is because they are so damn expensive and if you want another one you have to pay... cost of install for alarm/keyless/remote start shouldnt be more than $160. anymore than that is too much!

·
Registered
393 Posts
the alarm comes with only one remote extra remotes are $90.00
and i sale the alarm for $450.00 installled for most vehicles new cars or european vehicles can go up to $800.00

·
i'm AMAZING!
465 Posts
Got mine installed at Tweeter. The 791xv with remote start cost me $500 installed. Lifetime warranty on parts and labor. It comes with ONE lcd screen remote. I ordered another for roughly $75 on ebay.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Most of the time those come with one two way remote and one regular remote. You can buy another two way remote, but depending on where at they can get pretty expensive. I saw one at Best Buy the other day for 139 and that was open box buy

·
Registered
709 Posts
Best Try will install it for 200

1 - 20 of 20 Posts