Supra Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone comment on the quality of these? The gentleman at suprasport said he has sold quite a few sets and they work very well but I couldn't find a single thread on these. Apparently they are a direct fit and don't require special clips or any soldering and are manufactured by Python...
I was planning on purchasing RC Lucas 550's but I wanted to research all options before doing so.

·
Tampa Bay Supras
707 Posts
I got some of these on Ebay recently... Actually I think there's a thread in the MKIII parts for sale section on here about them. I ordered them from Ebay because the seller said they were Nippon-Denso, but they got here in a Venom box...

I wasn't necessarily impressed with that, but I then tried to research a bit to decided to try to get my $$$ back or just go with them. So I emailed someone else that had bought these from him that had "supra89" in his Ebay nickname and he said that he's been running Venom injectors for 2-3 years and has not had any problems with them whatsoever. So I've decided to keep them and give them a try...

·
" its not a Tuuurbo"
844 Posts
i have tested viper injector and they dont flow that much. in was in the high 270somthing cc's. something that makes 500+, not bad from low flow injectors, then again they do have 4 more cylinders..

1 - 3 of 3 Posts