Supra Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· "Be water my friend"
403 Posts
great battle. annoying how traffic fucks up a good run. sweet cars!

· Registered
979 Posts
that porshe driver must have felt like the grass and the lawn mower was coming fast. that guys heart rate must have been 200+bpm and he never fucked up from the pressure. what i dont understand is the viper was walking him down and easily passed him on the last straight and then all of a sudden the porshe blew past him...how did that happen?

· Car guy
1,017 Posts
Great video, just intense.

· "Be water my friend"
403 Posts
that porshe driver must have felt like the grass and the lawn mower was coming fast. that guys heart rate must have been 200+bpm and he never fucked up from the pressure. what i dont understand is the viper was walking him down and easily passed him on the last straight and then all of a sudden the porshe blew past him...how did that happen?
i may be wrong, but maybe his :dunno: gear topped out? Cause I was questioning the same thing...

· Registered
1,588 Posts
i may be wrong, but maybe his :dunno: gear topped out? Cause I was questioning the same thing...
Looked like the porsche and viper were about even and the viper couldn't make a full pass and came up on traffic and had to tap the brakes and let the porsche go back by.

Intense video. If the traffic wasn't there I think the viper would've put some ground on the porsche personally. But it wouldn't have been miles and miles, still would've been fairly close.

· "Be water my friend"
403 Posts
Looked like the porsche and viper were about even and the viper couldn't make a full pass and came up on traffic and had to tap the brakes and let the porsche go back by.

Intense video. If the traffic wasn't there I think the viper would've put some ground on the porsche personally. But it wouldn't have been miles and miles, still would've been fairly close.
Ahh, Good point. That def makes sense now. Yeah that viper had that porsche alot of the times. I think he should've beat hime

· (Rare & Unique)
5,007 Posts
that was a great vid. On the straight away, loved how the porsche just came out of the left side of the screen. I thought for sure he had him then

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.