Supra Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,923 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I usually don't post experiences, but decided that after 2 transactions with VIPImports.com, I had something to post about. They sold my last 98 for me, and they sold my newest 98 to me! Daniel at VIP was GREAT to deal with. He was not only timely, but honest, and trustworthy. This last deal took about 4 weeks to complete but throughout the whole deal, he was easy to get ahold of, easy to talk to, and easy to deal with - not usually the qualities you find in someone moving cars. Anyhow, if anyone is interested in finding a "perfect" supra, or finding any sort of "perfect" car, look up Daniel... He gets 2 thumbs up from me...
[email protected]
www.vipimports.com
Peter

·
4,109 Posts
So what did you buy, Peter??? And what will you do to top your last Supra? A built engine this time?;)

·
Premium Member
6,923 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
1998 black/tan with 35k miles... :) As for mods, you'll see... :)
Peter

·
Super Moderator
10,364 Posts
houstonT said:
Peter
Peter, I replied to your thread earlier, but I guess it never made it from the Great Beyond. Welcome back. I've been lonely. I know you conducted a LOT of research on all sorts of high performance vehicles. So, guys, take note. The fact that he wound up with a '98 6SMT says it all.

Guys, I hope to convince Peter to remain mum on his plans until he's ready to update on to4r and, of course, as a marketing tool for TX2K4. Seems like deja vu all over again, Peter. Great color choice, btw.

Ken.

·
Former Moderator
3,783 Posts
houstonT said:
Peter
I knew you could not get any other color scheme than those and be completely satisfied...you have again my dream car...98, black on tan, 6 sp and low mileage...:D Good luck with the round of upgrades. I don't know why, I have a feeling it won't be stock for long!! ;)

-Olivier

·
Administrator
17,238 Posts
Congratulations Peter! :D

Here we go again folks! Mr. Blach is going to take another poor unsuspecting stock Supra and create a 1000+ rwhp monster out of it. After all, he see the new dyno record stay in Chicago, now can he? ;)

Steve T.

·
Premium Member
6,923 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
LOL, you guys are great! I do love this car, and it is my passion, has been since 1996. I'm hoping to have this car finished by TX2K4 but it doesn't look like it's gonna happen... :(
No worries though, I promise Ken, I won't disappoint on my to4r writeup on this one! And this one will make more than 1000 rwhp!!! :)
Peter
p.s. thanks again to VIP for getting me the PERFECT car...

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
houstonT said:
LOL, you guys are great! I do love this car, and it is my passion, has been since 1996. I'm hoping to have this car finished by TX2K4 but it doesn't look like it's gonna happen... :(
No worries though, I promise Ken, I won't disappoint on my to4r writeup on this one! And this one will make more than 1000 rwhp!!! :)
Peter
Oh, it WILL be done by TX2K4, even if I have to come down there and help, it WILL be done. Right Peter;) .

Tim

·
Former Moderator
3,783 Posts
houstonT said:
Peter
Come on Peter! What could stop you from having it ready...you still have 6 months! Or you want to make us believe otherwise!? ;) Good luck on the project!

-Olivier

·
Premium Member
6,923 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Tim, come on down to H-town and let's get to work! I'm too damn busy right now to even think about modding the car. Have 100 things going on. No worries, it'll be ready for TX2K5 :)
Peter

·
SUPRA'S SITH LORD
319 Posts
i've seen vip's work and i would love to call vip and tell them" can you guy's get me a black on black supra, 6sp w/ ok miles on it". but i would have to sell may 95' na supra, which would be hard since selling my other 93.5' supra to my bro in 2001. this was my 2nd mkiv and i love it! but a black on black supra would be my next supdog!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts