Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We went to the track on friday to do some testing. Did a little treaking on the chassis, and Jason Siebles came down to get the motor tune all fixed up. Thanks again Jason. The track was very slick the car was spinning pretty good to about the 300ft mark, and shaking the tires till about the 1/8th. It probably did'nt help that it was 100 degrees out . I am pretty confident that with a prepped track we would see some 8.0s with out a problem. There is still some power left in the car, but we will wait until we have a prepped track to lean on it any harder. Once again I would like to thank Jason, Ben, and Elliott for helping with the car. I will get the videos up today.

Dana,
Virtual Works

·
cinnamon jelly bean
1,653 Posts
Good runs Dana! When I was on the phone with you earlier that day and you mentioned you were going out there I was hoping you could get some good passes in. Keep up the great work. That car of yours is simply amazing with the 100% show quality and it still has plenty left in it.

·
Registered
1,655 Posts
Dana,
Great mph and forget the 8.0's, let's see some 7's! ;) Glad to see you made it back nice and safe. :)

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
Congrats Dana :bigthumb: Cant wait to see the vids!

·
Registered
379 Posts
Nice numbers guys. Keep up the awesome work and get into the 7s already. you guys have it in ya. congrats again now lets see the vids

James

·
Registered
2 Posts
Dana congrats on the runs, and good luck in the future!

On a side note,
I loved the article on your supra in turbo mag a few months back!!!

·
Boost Junkie
12,692 Posts
Congrats,

When will you guys be out again? The NHRA event?

Steve

·
Nice ass huh?
822 Posts
I really wish we would've gotten a rear video of the runs.......people's jaws would drop to the floor. When he launched the car spun and went from left to right halfway down the track. I've been there for almost every run the car has ever made and i thought for sure Dana was going to lift on every pass. Glad he didn't cause it put the fun back in the mix.

Can't wait for some better track prep and maybe some cooler temps. I'll be hoping for this to happen.......

*7.90 record* :blast:

·
Registered
746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thanks everyone for all the kind words. I just got off the phone with Ben, and they should have the video's up in about an hour.

·
Registered
746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Evill Supra said:
Congrats,

When will you guys be out again? The NHRA event?

Steve
Yes. NHRA will be the next time we take the car out. Hopefully the track will be prepped well. :)

1 - 20 of 66 Posts