Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Check out the new Virtual Works Racing commercial by Extreme Motorsports Video Production:

VWR Commercial (right click and save target as)

ENJOY! :bigthumb:


Garth
 

·
non supra owner
Joined
·
1,775 Posts
not bad. Might wanna consider trying to use more than one supra in future

still, badass :bigthumb:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,076 Posts
Great video! :D But the guy said building the world's fastest street supra, I know Larry will chime in and start a uproar because of this. :lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
SupraFan55 said:
Great video! :D But the guy said building the world's fastest street supra, I know Larry will chime in and start a uproar because of this. :lol:


LOL!!! He say's Supra's!!!! :bigthumb: :bigthumb:


More than ONE!!!!
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
11,269 Posts
HIBOOST said:
LOL!!! He say's Supra's!!!! :bigthumb: :bigthumb:


More than ONE!!!!


MY GOD..... what BULLSHIT!!! Everyone knows the fastest street supras are in Chicago!! LOL


Just kidding!! Nice video Garth as usual!


But i do think our 25+ 8 sec passes.... 8.40s..... kinda makes us faster!! LOL


Larry
SP
 

·
2JZ yes shit
Joined
·
1,012 Posts
Nice vid. The only thing I don't like is the narrator dude. Sounds like he's got a stick up his ass :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Sound Performance said:
MY GOD..... what BULLSHIT!!! Everyone knows the fastest street supras are in Chicago!! LOL


Just kidding!! Nice video Garth as usual!


But i do think our 25+ 8 sec passes.... 8.40s..... kinda makes us faster!! LOL


Larry
SP

LOL!!! :wtflol:

Glad you like the video! :bigthumb:


Garth
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Dj_Diablo said:
Nice vid. The only thing I don't like is the narrator dude. Sounds like he's got a stick up his ass :)


:blah: :blah: :blah: :stickpoke

You are a DJ. Let's hear your best DJ Voice! :rolleyes:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Josh M said:
I like it..........the editing effects were really cool

Are we going to see this on the Speed channel? :bigthumb:

Thanks Josh! Maybe on Import tuner! :rockon:
 

·
2JZ yes shit
Joined
·
1,012 Posts
HIBOOST said:
:blah: :blah: :blah: :stickpoke

You are a DJ. Let's hear your best DJ Voice! :rolleyes:
:wtflol:
Exactly, as a DJ I mix music.

The MC takes care of the talking.
 

·
SUPRAS FOR LIFE
Joined
·
4,186 Posts
cool little video.......
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
southeastsupra said:
nice vid. what kind of turbo is in that supra!!!!!?????that thing is huge!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


GT42-76 :bigthumb:
 
1 - 20 of 32 Posts
Top