Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Virtual Works Supra - [email protected] (Video)

The final run of the year was also the fastest. The Grand National that Dana ran against was running NT so the time wasn't displayed but the timeslip showed [email protected], 1.45 60 ft. Everyone was looking for an 8 second run and some VHT probably would have helped seeing as how a few hundred cars ran last night before that run. Here's the video link:

http://lvracingscene.com/videos.shtml

Congrats to Dana and the Virtual Works team. We know that 8 is right around the corner.

P.S. Also check out the Turbo Mustang vs The Wall. Crazy stuff.

·
Former Moderator
3,785 Posts
Damn! His holeshot is crazy!! That car pulls like a mofo!! :D

-Olivier

·
Premium Member
5,991 Posts
Awesome run for the Virtual Works Supra! Congratulations to Dana and all the Virtual Works guys. :cool:

Thanks for posting the video as well.

W

·
0 Posts
2 words... bad ass!!!.... that was sweet guys... keep up the good work!

·
Lets go Nets
2,956 Posts
oh what a beautiful video!!!!! i can't save it :(

-Brett

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
neonafk said:
oh what a beautiful video!!!!! i can't save it :(

-Brett
Actually you can just grab it out of your temporary internet files after it has fully played on your computer. Search your PC for *.wmv...you'll see it in there.

·
Premium Member
12,619 Posts
Olivier Caza said:
Damn! His holeshot is crazy!! That car pulls like a mofo!!
"...and on the seventh day, God created automatic transmissions."

:cool:

·
Former Moderator
3,785 Posts
FYRARMS said:
"...and on the seventh day, God created automatic transmissions."

:cool:
I knew something along those lines was about to come up!! :D

I hope your car will launch like this! :p How is it going so far?

-Olivier

·
Registered
603 Posts
What is the wheel and tire setup on the car? I know he is using drag radial, but do u know what size tire is on the front and back? Thanks

·
Never enough
1,418 Posts
Wow that is a crazy 60'! Is he still not using nitrous?? Still using factory rear end ratio? I need to play with my AEM 2 step settings and really launch my car!:D Congrats, that is silly fast:p

·
Registered
746 Posts
the mph was 149 on that pass, I track wasnt hooking so I had to launch a little softer. the pass before the car went 151mph.

I will get the time slip posted soon.

Dana,
Virtual Works
9.13 @ 149

·
Registered
603 Posts
Hi Dana. What is the wheel and tire setup on the car? What size tire are u running up front and especially at back and did u have to roll the fenders tremendously? One last question, did u have to change the brakes to NA supra? Thanks for the help.

·
Nice ass huh?
822 Posts
Since Dana hasn't chimed back in i'll let you guys know. It's the N/A brake setup with the standard drag setup......15 x 3 1/2" and 15 x 10". The BS is another story because Dana had to spend alot of time and 2 sets of Bogart wheels to get that perfect. You could probably order a set through him as he's got the perfect size for any of you guys wanting the big tire.

·
Registered
388 Posts
Wow.....:eek: Great run.! Congrats.

·
The Sethster
971 Posts
:D great vid nice run dana your 8 second pass is coming
elliot hook me up with that babe in your pic j/p
seth.h

I

·
0 Posts
I saw his car run a few times. Doesn't he have a tranny brake? Not that it matters but one of my friends runs in his class but drives a rx7 and told me that he wasn't supposed to be using it in NHRA but still got away with it. Either way, that car is sick fast!

·
Registered
493 Posts
Holy shit...look at the hater. He didn't run the transbrake at any NHRA event. He was following the rules and all you haters protested him and had the tech marshalls come over and hassle him because of his transbrake. They saw the brake was unhooked.

If it was hooked up he wouldn't have crept through the lights in Pamona.

thats my .02 on you being an undercover hater....

dkm

1 - 20 of 36 Posts