Supra Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to congratulate Dana and Virtual Works for the win in the NHRA Q16 in Las Vegas. I will let Dana tell the story :::cough::: didn't want to race :::cough::: :rofl:

We will post pics and video from the event.

As everyone said it was UNGODLY hot, but everyone made to best of it and had a great time.

For me it was great to meet Nero, Bottle, Paul and Krystos Efantis and Gary White. They are all very hospitable and it was a pleasure to meet and speak with all of them.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Congrats to Dana for the win in Quick 16, Seems like everybody is talking about the heat, Good times for how hot it was, Congrats again.

·
Nice ass huh?
822 Posts
Yeah it was actually a pretty fun time considering the damn heat. Hard to believe we went from "hell no we're not running tomorrow" to "i think we should try and run today". Those quotes were from Dana's mouth Friday night and Saturday afternoon.

I do have to say that this was by far the best Import event i've ever been to. It was just amazing!!! NHRA really got their shit together for this event. Now if they could just pick a little cooler time of year in Vegas it would be the best race of the year.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Congrats Dana! You made it look so easy taking the win! Dana literally took his car out and ran it on a whim. He did not even download a log all weekend. Awesome job.

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yo Ell get the vids over to Judi so she can get them posted, please : )

·
Registered
12 Posts
Congratulations to Dana Westover on awesome victory at Sport Compact Car Nationals...I'm las vegas local so i always root for the las vegas people...

·
Useless Member
717 Posts
It was funny to see Dana all over the brakes so he wouldn't break out, yet still run a 9.03 (with his dial in being 9.47). Not bad for someone who wasn't going to run and just wanted to park the car on Saturday :)

Overall, it was nice to see the solid turnout and people having a good time despite the intense track conditions.

·
Registered
70 Posts
congrats to the vwr crew !!!you guys work hard for everything you do. you deserve it. sorry i couldnt be there to show my support but ill do my best to be there next time. just be sure to let me know when the next event is.

·
Registered
746 Posts
Thanks everyone for the kind words. And to think I was'nt even going to run the car on saturday, because I did'nt want to beat it up in the heat. I am glad I decided to run it because it was a fun time.

·
Registered
277 Posts
congrats Dana and VWR team, you guys deserve it!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts