Supra Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

Visiting L.A. for a couple of weeks, just came in yesterday for work. Staying in Pasadena at the Ritz... would be great if you guys could give me some recommendations for good food/nightlife... whatever.

·
Registered
2,578 Posts
Hey guys,

Visiting L.A. for a couple of weeks, just came in yesterday for work. Staying in Pasadena at the Ritz... would be great if you guys could give me some recommendations for good food/nightlife... whatever.
Pasadena along Colorado Blvd has a lot of places to go to. Or you can drive to Hollywood, Universal City Walk, Burbank, & downtown LA.

Just stay away from downtown LA on Tuesday. There will be a big protest.

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah I went down Colorado today, and then I have no idea where I ended up... like Lake street or something and it was nice.

Thanks for the heads up lol, I was planning on driving around Downtown tomorrow after work, but now I know not too.

·
Registered
252 Posts
the ritz is on lake ave.

just go north until colorado, then left. it's pretty busy in the evening.
sightsee downtown during the day (pics), goto santa monica, disneyland, the usual tourist things.

where are u working?

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm working for Boeing out in Huntington... checked out Old Pasadena the past two days... I really want to check out the rest of LA tho. Went out to Glendale per a members recommendation which was nice.. but I was just wondering about nightlife and stuff out here.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts