Supra Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I am going to be in NC from June 9 - July 3...

What do you guys recommend doing for the month? Any good racing to watch or bars to hit up in the Charlotte/Mooresville area??

·
NOSUP4U
2,776 Posts
haha, I live in Mooresville, and well it kinda sucks....yea there are a TON of race shops, and museums, but other than that nothing. Well there is the Lake which kicks ass, haha!

·
Registered
3,249 Posts
The speedway has a summer shootout series on Tuesday nights from June 10th to August 12th. It's $7 and they race on the quarter mile oval on the front stretch, but it's well worth it. There's mostly young racers for the lower classes, but the Legend cars are always entertaining and they usually have an exhibition race (crash cars, school bus races, etc). I usually go with a small group a couple times over the summer.

Other than that, I don't really know what to recommend.

·
Registered
107 Posts
comin to NC? why? LOL

...hmm -- bring some slow exposure film... can watch our grass grow... :agreed:

not much else I can think of at the moment.

James

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Registered
166 Posts
I'll be passing through Fayetteville in June also. Ill be out and about on June 21st and then again on June 28th. Ill be in Myrtle Beach, SC for the duration also!

·
Registered
166 Posts
lol, I used to live out there in Fayetteville... believe me, compared to where I live now.. that place is just badass...

... only fun thing about living in an area with less then 100 people....

... no cops, no dumb drivers, and nothing to hit when you are testing out new things...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts