Supra Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well as the title says, i'll be visting L.A. in 5 days with the family. What places you think are worth seeing and where to go and not to go and not what to do lol? thanks for the help guys might even run into a few of ya!

·
Akai Suisei - 赤い彗星
10,376 Posts
go to Six Flags themepark.

·
Registered
2,578 Posts
Soaren said:
well as the title says, i'll be visting L.A. in 5 days with the family. What places you think are worth seeing and where to go and not to go and not what to do lol? thanks for the help guys might even run into a few of ya!
1. Disneyland but stay away from California Adventure, it's in next to Disneyland but a waste of money.

2. Check out the local beaches.

3. Six Flags Magic Mountain.

4. Universal Studios & Universal City Walk.

5. Hollywood Blvd., Melrose, Beverly Blvd & Beverly Hills. Check out the stores and clubs.

·
VIVA LA M.A.S.H. Midwest
1,451 Posts
1badsup said:
1. Disneyland but stay away from California Adventure, it's in next to Disneyland but a waste of money.

2. Check out the local beaches.

3. Six Flags Magic Mountain.

4. Universal Studios & Universal City Walk.

5. Hollywood Blvd., Melrose, Beverly Blvd & Beverly Hills. Check out the stores and clubs.
Newport and Hunington beach... and EAT ALL THE IN & OUT BURGER YOU CAN GET YOUR HANDS ON!

ORDER A 6 X 6 BURGER!

·
Wangan Nasty
1,807 Posts
Dont forget the animal style fries and shakes :)

Theres some other pretty nice places to get grub too, Sushi, japanese food, malaysian food, american....etc

·
Registered
1,618 Posts
I'm going there myself from July 30th to August 16th with a friend. How are the 18+ clubs? Even worth going to? Can't see how it's any fun with out being wasted in a place like that. :lol:

Do under 21 people drink before they go to clubs like this or what?

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thanks guys only 2 days left, might see ya's around i'll be staying at the hilton and the holiday inn

1 - 7 of 7 Posts