Supra Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Supra Shane
1,401 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On Saturday May 5th 2007 VMP Tuning Inc and Central Florida Motorsports (CFM) will be holding a free car show and dyno day. The event will be at CFM's location in Longwood, FL from 10am to 5pm.

Address:
130 Bomar Ct, Longwood, FL 32750. Bomar Ct is located off Florida Ave, which is off 17-92, just north of 434 (right next to the car dealership).

VMP Tuning Inc will be on site with their Mobile Dynojet. The cost is $40 for 2 dyno runs, $10 more for air fuel. They highly recommend air/fuel, as it helps in diagnosing peformance problems.

VMP will also offer "try before you buy" custom tunes, see how much power you will pick up with a VMP tune on your 2nd dyno run.

Individual vehicle performance evaluations & recommendations. The experts at VMP and CFM will recommend the best modifications for your vehicle and budget.

Dyno Challenge - prize for the highest HP & TQ 4, 6, and 8 cylinder vehicles.

CFM will be having an open house, they are now open for walk-in sales. CFM now offers installation services for all makes and models.

Free food & drinks.

Raffle for free dyno runs & other prizes.

Wash your car, bring some chairs and have a good time with fellow performance enthusiasts. All makes and models welcome.

Pre-pay for dyno runs and save $5 at www.vmptuning.com

·
Registered
35 Posts
Ill be there like white on rice. :)

·
9's Club
5,340 Posts

Shane, Instead of "Wash your car, bring some chairs and have a good time with fellow performance enthusiasts" how about they bring a few girls and also have a car wash, pro seats can be used to do prizes etc, and it will be a great photo oportunity.

:)

·
Registered
35 Posts
Is any one else still going to go?
I :english:

·
Registered
35 Posts
bump

·
Registered
35 Posts
Went there at 3:30pm.
Sometimes you have to learn the rough way.
Some warning next time guys.

·
Registered
4,951 Posts
Went there at 3:30pm.
Sometimes you have to learn the rough way.
Some warning next time guys.

What happend?? no imports there just domestics?? hehe

·
Registered
35 Posts
What happend?? no imports there just domestics?? hehe
Yup...
Mustangs, Yaris, Corvettes.
Some of the Stangs looked nice. 1 nice corvette.
Atleast they had their cars. I am still trying to get my MKIV done. :(

I think I was the only import there with my X-runner if that even counts. hehe.:confused:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts