·
TRNSFST
890 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
TRNSFST
890 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Actually, I just looked at the webpage again, and none of the wheels are labeled. Well, the top row is all 18x10...

The bottom left pic (last one) is the rear wheel, 18x11. This is the ONLY pic of the rear wheel. If you get confused, there's only one pic with the big lip.

·
Bad Texan Boy
4,266 Posts
I believe they're one of the best choices to pick this wheel, I am going to buy these wheels for my car, soon ;) (Hopefully)

Congratulation to 4G63 :bigok:

D

·
0 Posts
Are these 3 pc. wheels? And it is my understanding that they are not Volk's, they are GramLight's made by Rays engineering. Can anyone clarify??:confused: :confused: ??

Chris

·
TRNSFST
890 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Chris, you're right. I think they're just Rays, and not under the Volk lineup. They are 2 piece, both pieces forged.

I lost one of my valvestems for the RAYS also:mad: Weighed the rear wheel today and it came out to about 24.5 pounds. 18x11, polished lip, gunmetal center

D

·
0 Posts
4G63 said:

Weighed the rear wheel today and it came out to about 24.5 pounds. 18x11, polished lip, gunmetal center
Wow, that is already 2lbs lighter than stock!!! Plus that 18X11' lip looks sweet:drooling:. I was thinking about picking up a set of these too.... Now I have more of an excuse ... :p Congrats, nice wheels 4G63.

Chris

B

·
0 Posts
Let me know how those fit with the 11" out back. Whats the offset on it? I want a set of those with gold spokes on this white car.

·
Registered
350 Posts
4G63 said:
Actually, I just looked at the webpage again, and none of the wheels are labeled. Well, the top row is all 18x10...

The bottom left pic (last one) is the rear wheel, 18x11. This is the ONLY pic of the rear wheel. If you get confused, there's only one pic with the big lip.

4G63,

What are your offsets for these wheels, cost and who you purchased them from? PM me please.

Boosting2day

·
TRNSFST
890 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Offsets:

+47 front
+21 rear

The rear needs some sort of flare to fit, or so I think;)

I've got Do-luck rear flares for it. Now, to buy tires. Does it ever end?

Billy
Premier edition supra: aka Lucy the Money Pit.....

1 - 12 of 12 Posts