Supra Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
598 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dusty,

Do you still sell Volk Wheel Accessories like valve stem, wheel assembly bolts, replacement decals, etc?
One of my Volk SF Challenges is leaking from the rubber grommet on the 90 degree valve stem.

Thanks
Mike

·
---
2,768 Posts
Hi Mike,

Dusty is still out of the office but I didn't want to leave you hanging. We do sell them, and can get any of their parts still in production. We don't have any in stock at the moment, so let us check with Volk on pricing and ETA and we'll get back to you as soon as we have that information.

·
---
2,768 Posts
Just heard back from Volk. The only version still in production is the 65mm 90 degree stem in a chrome finish.

They will fit, but will be 10mm longer than what originally came with the SF Challenges. I'd definitely suggest ordering a full set to match, but we'd be happy to sell you just 1 if that's what you'd prefer.

The price is $20 per stem + shipping. They're available and can ship straight to you from Volk USA immediately.

·
Registered
749 Posts
Just heard back from Volk. The only version still in production is the 65mm 90 degree stem in a chrome finish.

They will fit, but will be 10mm longer than what originally came with the SF Challenges. I'd definitely suggest ordering a full set to match, but we'd be happy to sell you just 1 if that's what you'd prefer.

The price is $20 per stem + shipping. They're available and can ship straight to you from Volk USA immediately.
Can you still get these? I will take 4 if so.

Thanks

1 - 5 of 5 Posts