Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
WI-FI FTW, GTFO fuse box!
8,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yo Dustin:) Do you have the nuts to fit my GT-Cs? Thanx!!
-jt

·
8,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ordering now, when can they ship?

·
8,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
My nuts :) got here today. Thanx MVP.

·
8,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
8,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Premium Member
10,090 Posts
Its true. MVP stocks and sells and quickly delivers nuts. I started this a few years ago when I noticed a high percentage of men that had inadvertently given their nuts to a female.

The final trigger point was Jason here at MVP, my friend since 4th grade. He's here on the forums as Xenophon. So if you see him around here, be gentle. He used to have some nuts, then he too lost his to a female once she received a ring.

Unfortunately due to his lack of nuts, she controls the money, and he has not had the $50 to purchase more nuts yet. I remain hopeful.

Be careful out there!

Dusty

·
8,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Well, my nutz got stolen by someone! Damn thieves I tell 'ya! My nuts were attached before( Man, were they big, but black and metric)
T72MKIV- damnit, that's what I meant.

·
Original owner, March '94
224 Posts
I know, I'm just bustin your nutz

·
Premium Member
10,090 Posts
These were standard nuts. We do offer locking lug nuts. However, I have heard that a few women have threatened to cut off your entire axle if you don't hand over your nuts, so locking ones may do not good against women, only thieves.

Dusty

·
8,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I actually(seriously) lock my valve stem nuts with a 10mm socket on a Snap-on NUT-driver these days(No really.) Stupid ass kids steal these as well. I just put on my BNIB "Dusty/MVP" Nuts:)

I now have used Volk GT-C nuts if anyone needs a few. (Hopefully not more than 2) I know Denise Walsh needs some, as he has none-just a VAG. What a piece of work...

·
Registered
870 Posts
I tightened mine as well... enough to where the Hulkster probably couldnt get them off with his fingers! No one gets my nuts!
what are soo special about these lugnuts? are they locks where thiefs cant steal them? lighter? color? tell me!!!!!!!

btw. have any in chrome?

·
Original owner, March '94
224 Posts
Rays Engineering, the maker of Volk Racing Wheels, has released a new line of performance lug nuts. Made from Duraluminum, these Rays lug nut are extremely strong and light (the Rays lug nuts are 0.8 oz. each compared to 2.1 oz. for the stock pieces). In addition to the performance aspects, the Rays lug nuts also feature one 7-sided nut per wheel. These heptagonal nuts look stock from a distance, but can only be removed with the specially designed socket that comes with the set. There are several different key patterns of lug nuts to ensure the security of your precious wheels. The Rays lug nuts are available in anodized red, blue, or black. It's a great way to protect your wheels! Lug nut sets are sold in packs of 20 pieces only.

·
Scotch Scotch Scotch
3,483 Posts
what are soo special about these lugnuts? are they locks where thiefs cant steal them? lighter? color? tell me!!!!!!!

btw. have any in chrome?
Dude hit it on the head below. As far as why i tighten my valve stems, its just cause im so anal about my car and everything about it :bigthumb:

Rays Engineering, the maker of Volk Racing Wheels, has released a new line of performance lug nuts. Made from Duraluminum, these Rays lug nut are extremely strong and light (the Rays lug nuts are 0.8 oz. each compared to 2.1 oz. for the stock pieces). In addition to the performance aspects, the Rays lug nuts also feature one 7-sided nut per wheel. These heptagonal nuts look stock from a distance, but can only be removed with the specially designed socket that comes with the set. There are several different key patterns of lug nuts to ensure the security of your precious wheels. The Rays lug nuts are available in anodized red, blue, or black. It's a great way to protect your wheels! Lug nut sets are sold in packs of 20 pieces only.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts