Supra Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am probably going to be picking these wheels up, and wondered what you people that own these wheels are running for tires? cause right now i have a 235/40/18.. and i have been told anywhere from 18x9 will work, to 18x7.5 is what i should get.. now all i need is a straight answer..
could i get 18x8 and be fine.. or..

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
you should be deciding tire size on rims size you want.. not the other way around..

all of us generally try to fit the widest/biggest rims under..

·
Registered
532 Posts
i just purchased 18x10 and 18x9....offset for these are 37 and 43 i believe. the tires i have gone with are 285/35 18 and 245/40 18...the fitment guide says that it will rub in the front, however i think that with a little bit of alignment correction may solve the problem. i will let you kno how these work out once i get these put on. just send me an email. btw i will be lowered with eibach/kyb also....later

·
Banned
945 Posts
You want 18x9 18x10.. these are the widest you want to go in a standard sized rim. The front you want to run 245, and the back 275 to 295.

"Offset" has become quite the buzz word lately. Makers like Blitz, Volk, etc come in STANDARD offsets-- you don't get to pick. If you want custom offsets, you want to go with HRE, Fikse, etc.

You can get different offsets from Volk, but those are three month special orders.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts