Supra Forums banner
21 - 40 of 106 Posts
Cool.....I always forget about the new Volvos cause there's no dealer around home, and therefore hardly any around.

That is a VERY nice looking car you've got there.....love the colour choice and interior! Added points also because you won't see one every block like a G35 :cool:

How much does one spec'd out just like yours sticker/actually sell for?

Discussion starter · #25 ·
My window sticker was $46500

**NUTT**

you lucky bastard

Discussion starter · #30 ·
Yeah i have the PPC by BSR - on my S60R

Its a computer upgrade.

Took it to 335 HP from 300.

Makes a big difference on TOP end.

Car runs awesome on the highway now ;)

The PPC is one that comes with it's own module
and you can tune and detune it in
about 2 minutes on your own.

VERY HANDY!

Most other tuners require you to send off your ECU to have it chipped each time.

Discussion starter · #33 ·
Thanks

yeah i liked the saab.

to me, this is 2 cars in a row where i say

"I drive a saab"
or
"i drive a volvo"

and people are like uhhh ok...

then they see it and they totally approve ;)

wow man, your car is so fucking beautifull!

Very cool car... i'm a great fan of volvo's (Have a 440 my self, up for sale. And i know it's uncool but there are soooo many nice and fast volvo's..)

Good luck with the car, and it looks very , very cool!

Wow man, the interior looked a little bit drab until I saw the gauges. Fuckin sick!

I drove a 6 speed a few months ago and was VERY impressed. Such a good daily-driver, totally under-rated IMO. Nobody has them. I'd buy that car 100 times before a BMW or a MB of the same price.

The only thing I did not appreciate with the 6 speed is that it seemed that the gear ratios were a tad on the long side. Aside from that, nice and smooth engine, comfy yet sporty suspension, awesome brakes. :)

-Olivier

Olivier Caza said:
I drove a 6 speed a few months ago and was VERY impressed. Such a good daily-driver, totally under-rated IMO. Nobody has them. I'd buy that car 100 times before a BMW or a MB of the same price.

-Olivier

Exactly.

An M3 would be about $10k more and C55 would be about $12k more. +/- for options though.

21 - 40 of 106 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.