Supra Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright, I'll start by asking the haters and the leg humpers to please stay away. This thread has nothing to do with me, and everything to do with my very good friend Patrycja. This is her moment to shine, so please don't ruin it for her by doing immature stuff.

If yall don't like what you see, just move on to the next thread. No negative comments are wanted nor welcomed. Just keep those to yourself, please. If on the other hand you do like and appreciate what you see, vote for her.

With that said, our very own Patrycja (RED on here) is up for "Hometown Hottie 2006" in Maxim Magazine. She needs votes to put her onto the next stage of the contest. She got to submit only 3 pics and they decided from there if she was worthy of the competition. We all know she is definetly worthy, but that only counts if you guys VOTE for her.

Here is the link to her pics. Right below the main picture you can see the other pics chosen for her initial short Bio.

http://www.maximonline.com/hotties/votingprofile.aspx?id=12392

The voting runs from Today until the end of the week. It says you can only vote once a day, but I'm sure many of us have multiple comps..... ;)

Thank you......now go VOTE for her Damn it!!!!! I'll make sure she autographs a copy of the magazine for all of you when she wins..... ;) :D

·
The Boost Machine
490 Posts

·
evil will always triumph
2,225 Posts
i voted in the OT thread :)

good luck red!!!!

chris

·
bimmer girl
1,796 Posts
Pat your know your going on to the next round.. Rep for the ATL girl! You already have my vote!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts