Supra Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need to know how to hardwire a vpc on a 6spd tt... mkiv is down and i thought someone may have already downloaded the info... it doesnt have a harness so it must be hardwired.... i dont think ill get many responses but ill try i tried to get someone to tell me how to do the fcd but was like pulling teeth...haha.... figured it out.... i have a 93.5.... colors of wires not position if possible.... thanx Kevin or the download from mkiv.... thanx again....

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
i can tell you about several red with yellow stripe wires in the ecu but since you just want colors i hope that helps.............

K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanx flame blower .oops i mean flame thrower, ill go hook it up now ..... o just did and it works great..... let me know if you need any help on anything.... muffler bearings or the super poly grip traction enhancer... Kevin.. all in good fun... haha...

K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanx bro that helped alot... i appreciate you taking the time to send me that other thread....i cant wait till mkiv comes back..... Kevin....

·
Super Moderator!!ON PATROL ALL OVER!!
10,459 Posts
i sent you the info via email so check your email also here i sa pic that might help others!

K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanx ranger i got the info , now all i need is the vpc .. haha coming next week... you got one on your ride.... Kevin...

·
Super Moderator!!ON PATROL ALL OVER!!
10,459 Posts
have one but its sitting on my lap right now till my car is done :(

1 - 10 of 10 Posts