Supra Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
512RWHP... 503RWTQ... 7M
3,292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK, so the car wont start and someone recommended I check my VPC and make sure everything was hooked up right...

I pulled the ECU and it has the wiring harness, so that part is wired right Im sure...
But there are two other sets of wires that run into the engine bay, and thats what I was wondering about...

One is a set of wires witha round connector at the end... That connector is connected to a "Denso" vacuum asst thing, it's a box with wires connected to that connector and a vacuum line coming off it...

The other is a set of wires, a black one and a white one, that have a little white connector at the end... That connector is not connected to anything... :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: Is it suppose to be connected to something? As far as I can remember, it was never connected to anything...

I mean, everything SEEMS connected properly, I just want to make sure... I have an SAFC2 installed after the VPC, could that be causing it not to start? Conflicting signals?

I know this is something simple, I just gotta work it out... Who ever did the wiring in this car did a HORRRRRRRIBLE job... *friggin nightmare* So I spent the day pulling out an ass load of useless wires the lead to no where and replacing wires with one continuous wire instead of 5 different wires all taped together...

Thanks for any tips,
Jake

·
512RWHP... 503RWTQ... 7M
3,292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
When I took my upper IC piping off today, this thing was in my 3000 pipe, but the wire on the back was broken off...

Now I know what that was connected to... So is there anywhere I can get another one?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts