Supra Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
911 Turbo Now
1,391 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, just had a quick VPC question
1) DO i need to upgrade my injectors to run the VPC? and if not which chip should i purchase for a NA-T with stock MK4 injectors (na)

2) If i cannot run stock injectors, would would the adverse effects of running a larger chip then my injectors?

Thanks.

·
Premium Member
4,769 Posts
you need the mk3 550cc chip and you do need to upgrade your injectors.

if you run the 550cc chip on your stock injectors, you wont have enough room for adjustability on the dyno

·
Registered
573 Posts
Agreed, VPC is not cost effective if you don't plan on upgrading the injectors as well. Run a VPC with MKIII 550cc chip and a set of 525cc or 550cc injectors and you'll be golden. Or, you can run the MKIII 440cc injectors and V8 MAF and go that route.

OT: Seems that there's a bunch of us NA-T guys in MD/PA/NJ area. We need to put together an NA-T meet this summer.

·
911 Turbo Now
1,391 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The only thing is im having stalling issues on throttle let off (im auto) if i ran the 440`s could i run the 550 chip?

·
trubo spura
393 Posts
Bump. I thought I had this right but this thread made me wonder. I'm going to use MKIII 440 injectors with the MKIII chip (stock not the 550). That would be the combination I want for an NA-T correct? Or would it be advisable to get 550s and the 550 chip, or am I supposed to use the 440s with the 550 chip? To me 440's with the 440 chip make the most sense, but then again logic has failed me multiple times lately, and this thread made me double check.

-chris

·
Registered
70 Posts
I was wondering the same thing, if I use the MKIII 440 injectors and the MKIII 440 chip on my VPC, will I be fine or do I have to get the 550 setup for my NA-T setup.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts