Supra Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
I put up BS Flags
1,023 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

I have a 93 NA Toyota Supra and i will be putting on a VPC, GCC with 720cc injectors to run a big turbo. I do not yet have the turbo i was hoping to get the fuel system done first. Anyway i have two questions. First what chip would i need from HKS to run my fuel system on an NA with 720cc injectors? Second would it be ok to run this fuel system on my engine in NA form until i get the turbo bolted on? Any Responces are appreciated.

Thanks

M

·
0 Posts
W/ the right chip- I think you won't have too much trouble getting the NA to idle and/or run properly. I will say it'll be kinda rough though. I'm sorry - don't know which chip to use. Definately get the one w/ the least amt. of fuel for now - if I remember correctly that's the C chip? Do a search.

·
King of the NA-T's
4,044 Posts
550 chip for MKIII Supra is what you need. I used a AFC also set at -35% across the board and the car runs good. Tune WOT with a wideband O2. Not sure if you'll have enough adjustment range with the GCC.

·
I put up BS Flags
1,023 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guys for your help i guess ill try the MK3 550 chip and tune it from there its not like i would need anything greater up past that anyway and the initial turbo i will be running should be in the area of 500 RWHP anyhow so that should work.

Thanks Again

1 - 6 of 6 Posts