Supra Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Back in Long Island =)
1,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does our cars use VSV valves . it on the right of the intake manfiold and has 2 vacuum hoses one coming from the intake manfiold and one towards the back of the block. is there ahow to block / bypass this or have pics of where the vacuum hose goes towards the back of the vacuum block- if any knows anything about this please post

·
Back in Long Island =)
1,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
its hard to make it out from that schematic you wouldnt have a link or pics of all the vacuum lines on the top of the motor under the intake manifold would go would you? i have vacuum line off on the back of my block and cant figure where it goes to> thanks for the link btw

·
Over Medicated
2,700 Posts
There should be a schematic on the underside of yor hood as to where all the vacume lines go. Yes there are about 4 VSV valve by the way depending on the year and model of NA (Cali or Federal).

There is one on the vacume canister under the intake manifold, one on the Fuel pressure regulator if you have a Cali car, one for the EGR system, and one for the Exhaust bypass system, and one for the Intake air control valve.
The EGR one is easy to by pass if you do the EGR bypass as well. You can probably get away with doing the one on the canister also but the FPR and the IAC ones may screw with your idle and fuel pressure if disconnected.

·
Back in Long Island =)
1,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
is the egr vsv valve to the front right onf the intake manifold? i have a sensor a just have one vacuum tube going to . and the other one isnt attched to anyone the car idles run's fine but i am not sure. the other hose is the one on the back of the block next toi the cabron cnaister line. i realy want to figure this outi have been drivng a while like this but think my car will run alittle better if i fix this - thanks by the way

·
Back in Long Island =)
1,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i take a pic within the next day or two to show what i am missing

1 - 6 of 6 Posts