Supra Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Had the first real drive of the season today. Did a few hard pulls no issues before today. However The issue is today ...

After pulling into the garage I noticed a little resistance putting it into first. Never noticed it before. with the clutch depressed I put it into first feel that resistance that I just mentioned than put it back to nuetral then while still depressing the clutch it goes into first with 0 resistance.

Also seems like when the car is off with the clutch engaged it goes right in no resistance.

In all honesty it's not to hard to put into first I'm just worried about the resistance that I never recall feeling. Any ideas? I assume it's not the transmission because there's no grinding or anything like that. Possible clutch issues if at all ?

Thanks guys I tried searching but I couldn't find anything similar to my issues.

·
I turn my own wrenches!
5,289 Posts
I myself have had the same issues in the past. But never seem to find the culprit nor had any other future issue arise.

·
Registered
2,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Bump. Anyone else have this issue or any other ideas? It's not to hard to put it into first gear. Just much smoother when the car is off. Am I looking at a major issue coming soon?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts