Supra Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Low Miles Sackrider
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought all of you Washington residents may be interested in participating in this, since so many guys (93dawg and DrMike off the top of my head) have had to find ways around running a front plate. Now there is an Initiative set to be voted on next November, all that you need to do is print the page, get as many people as you can to sign it, then send it in.

http://www.crownfox.com/i908.htm

Thanks,
Brady

D

·
0 Posts
You guys, PLEASE print at least a couple of these ballot forms and have EVERYBODY you know sign it. Here's what I've been posting all over every forum I can find:

---------------------------------

*Mod's please sticky this*

http://www.crownfox.com/i908.htm

It's about fucking time. Initiative 908 will make it legal to drive without using a front license plate! We've been waiting for this initiative for YEARS, so lets take action. Please take the time to print a few of the ballots out and have EVERYBODY you know sign it. It doesn't matter if they are into cars or not, they can still sport a front plate if they really want to, but ask them to help us out (those of us who despise sporting the unsightly front plate). All you need to do after that is send it to the adress on the back/page 2 of the ballot. PLEASE MAKE SURE THE PEOPLE SIGNING THE BALLOTS ARE REGISTERED WASHINGTON VOTERS! If they are not, they can register online at the Washington State website (do a Yahoo/Google search).

Please do what you can to see that this initiative gets passed!!!

D

·
0 Posts
On a sidenote, I read on the ballot that the ballots MUST be printed on 11"X17" (legal size) paper. Also, you need to print page 1 and page two on front AND back of the ballot. If its a must, we gotta do it.

·
1st Lieutenant Team BEYAW
1,915 Posts
bout time, i will make sure i get this printed off and signed. thanx for the link guys!

·
900 BHP Club :)
4,934 Posts
I hope it passes :)

·
Supra-NA-T...Girls -Twin
2,165 Posts
Its about time!!!!

·
Low Miles Sackrider
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
AWDios said:
Just an FYI guys, I'm working on planning a Multi Forum meet to get everyone in one place so we can get a whole bunch of signatures.
That's an awesome idea! Just make sure it's printed on the legal 11x17" sized paper, I want every signature to count.

-Brady

D

·
0 Posts
AWDios said:
Just an FYI guys, I'm working on planning a Multi Forum meet to get everyone in one place so we can get a whole bunch of signatures.

Let me or Brady know. We will post up on our DSM boards and get some folks out as well. :bigthumb:

·
Tired of being sexy
530 Posts
This is good, even though I have been running with out a front plate for about 2 years. Some one post when this multi forum meet would take place.
thanks

·
OLDDAWG
1,733 Posts
It would be nice to see this initiative on the ballot but it takes a lot of money to get an initiative on the ballot! I hope it makes it.

My front plate is nicely mounted, and permnantly and so will probably stay there. However if the law were changed to where we were not required to have a front plate mine would be gone...haha...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts