Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wake up, plan to go to a gun store with my buddy to pick him up a new pistol. Sit in his car which is parked behind my Supra. I look at the back bumper of my Supra and with nothing more than sheer amazement I see that on the right side (only part that sticks out from the car cover) someone keyed a swastika, the letter Z and picked a random spot to sharpen the key...on my paint.
If I was African American or Jewish this would be a hate crime and a felony. Obviously with no leads police have nothing to go by, so I'm shit out of luck again. Not to mention that damn deductable!

Someone obviously hates me

·
Registered
217 Posts
Wow why are people so ignorant. Don't know really what to say, my supra was vandalized before, don't think I was ever that mad before. It was on devils night, o well, people are stupid, so I just accepted it and moved on.....not much else you can do.

·
Administrator
17,259 Posts
Same question as above? Anything become of that matter Alex?

Very sorry for this news regarding your new Supra, but I'm very happy to know that you HAVE a new Supra, as I didn't know that.

·
Registered
850 Posts
yeah I was gonna ask the same question. what happen to the stolen car?

·
VPC Power
1,957 Posts
Bastards. Plain and simple. My car was egged on Halloween by some dickless asshole. Sorry to hear but congrats on the new Supra.

·
DRiFTT
991 Posts
saw a punk keying my car on the bonnet and i just walked as if its not my car and my bro was like what the hell am i doing, took out my cell phone and smashed it on the punk's head and gave him a good punch in the cheek.....guy just stumbled back up and ran cuz my bro would have broke both his hands.

When i checked what he did, looks like he was there a while and like no one gave a shit walking by....he keyed on the bonnet:

"twin turbo is slow shit! N/A is fa**from this point is where he got a cell on the head**

But damn d00d, that just sucks, i probably would have killed someone if my car was a MK4 supra

·
i always say toyota !
2,761 Posts
1JZ_Cressida said:
saw a punk keying my car on the bonnet and i just walked as if its not my car and my bro was like what the hell am i doing, took out my cell phone and smashed it on the punk's head and gave him a good punch in the cheek.....guy just stumbled back up and ran cuz my bro would have broke both his hands.

When i checked what he did, looks like he was there a while and like no one gave a shit walking by....he keyed on the bonnet:

"twin turbo is slow shit! N/A is fa**from this point is where he got a cell on the head**

But damn d00d, that just sucks, i probably would have killed someone if my car was a MK4 supra

you would let him go like that? i would have asked him to pay for the paint.

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Well, I'm sure most of you know the whole story behind my old car.

My old car was never recovered, nor did I ever find any parts, or information about it. It haunts me everynight still to this day.

Given that, you have to understand my hesitance regarding this car. This one is a different one. It's a 94 TT black/black 6 speed BPU++~. It's nice but nothing compared to my old one. I've not mentioned it, shown it off, or ever talked about it. I guess I might as well now :). I'll post something in members rides. I'm not sure if it's me or the car, but I keep thinking someone hates me.

Thanks for the support again guys.

·
To the MSB BAtman!
1,689 Posts
plz go out and get the proper security systems ada ons, chains whatever! for this car before any other mods go on. No more rolling with the stock security please. sucks to see that happen. good luck with it

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Man that so sucks. People like that should fucking die. Don't fuck with a man's car. To quote pulp fiction: it would have been worth him doing it, if I could just have fucking caught him.

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Motion sensitive light, alarm with proxy, busy street, car parked behind it.

Obviously nothing works. Proxy does not detect anything to the lower rear, so that's pointless, motion lights go on every 20 minutes because of some cat/dog/bird/vandalizer, and none of the neighbors saw a thing.

I'm sleeping in it from now on. AR-15 loaded with the safety off. Seems its the only way. Oh, that and I'm installing 5 wireless cameras around my house that will record to my CD drive and harddrive, loop every 7 days, and be webcast so I can check on her wherever I am. Other than that it's getting 58,000 Volts out of a tazer installed in the driver seat. Just have to remember to turn that off before I get in :).

Alex W.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts