Supra Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
YES they are!!! that piece of shit of a pump is a waste of money...
I got pics for midwestern peeps to see... I have never seen one like this..

What the hell?? It melted???

The metal body spins about 1/4 of a turn...... GAY ass WALBRO...
Well i atleast upgraded to a DENSO 280lph TT supra pump....
MKIII people never upgrade to a walbro pimp, This thing ran for a few hours tops..

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
I have used walbros in many different cars over the past decade and have never had that problem or any problem with them. Every now and then products do have issues. (just wanted to throw that out there before everyone jumps on the "I hate Walbro bandwagon".

·
Registered
3,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I have used walbros in many different cars over the past decade and have never had that problem or any problem with them. Every now and then products do have issues. (just wanted to throw that out there before everyone jumps on the "I hate Walbro bandwagon".
Yeah i never had a problem with Walbros before, I had one in my Galant VR4 & a 11 Sec Talon that i built for my deceased uncle & never had any issues with them, My question is..... Why the hell do they go bad only in supras??? That is the only car they seem to have bad luck with them... :scratch:

·
Registered
3,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
sorry to hear about that artzors. but hey, get all of my parts from harry. i look forward to seeing that red lightning pick up roll up to my driveway so i can be one step closer. one day toretto, one day.
I had to over night the part from japan.... :gtfoslap: :kekegay:

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
I have ran the walboros in the past with zero issues

BUT.....I have a denso pump in my garage that went bad off my last supra

Peace

1 - 12 of 12 Posts