Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
814 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
took the supra out the other day n headin home came upon a guy on a GSXR 750... lined up at about 65mph, n he got on it, i followed up by doing the same, ended up rollin by his ass at around 120-125mph, did that three times n walked him each time... :-D
not an exciting story but i thought id share

·
'93 Supra TT
480 Posts
always nice to take out a bike every now and then :) :)

·
Registered
3,688 Posts
Jim,

Driving pass a 750cc does not constitute a win. If he was really racing, it would be more like him walking your ass.

·
Registered
814 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
haha well how bout this alex, we started at 65, ended up passing him at around 120-125, so im sure he wasnt just chillin there ;-), call it a bad rider, or whatever, i still went passed him n he was still in it, dont be pissed cuz im bout to come out and bust ur ass at the track...

·
Registered
3,688 Posts
sngledsupe said:
haha well how bout this alex, we started at 65, ended up passing him at around 120-125, so im sure he wasnt just chillin there ;-), call it a bad rider, or whatever, i still went passed him n he was still in it, dont be pissed cuz im bout to come out and bust ur ass at the track...

Bring it! :whip:

·
Registered
814 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
also...back when i was on stock twins with just an exhaust n upped boost pressures i NEVER lost to a 600, now im single with it tuned

·
Registered
814 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
better get a few more 11.2 passes under ur belt buddy...cuz as soon as this tranny n fuel goes in ur gonna need a low 10 to come rollin by me ;-)

·
Registered
814 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
haha aight well like i said, it was probably a bad driver, but i did pass him and he was still in it ;-)

Also with the 600s i didnt roll by them until around 150-160 and at that point the bikes are aerodynamic n runnin outta steam!

·
Registered
192 Posts
Just my two pennies. . . I have the unique experience of having a supra and also having an 06 gsxr 1000, so i have a little insight on the subject. 600 and 750 bikes are not that hard to beat with a decently powered sup (500whp) but a 1000 is where you better have some balls under the hood. Im not trying to call bs either way i just wanted to share some insight on the conversation. All that being said, i'll take my car from a 65mph roll over any bike on any day on any STRAIGHT road. . .

·
Pimp of Centralia
2,815 Posts
uponone76 said:
Just my two pennies. . . I have the unique experience of having a supra and also having an 06 gsxr 1000, so i have a little insight on the subject. 600 and 750 bikes are not that hard to beat with a decently powered sup (500whp) but a 1000 is where you better have some balls under the hood. Im not trying to call bs either way i just wanted to share some insight on the conversation. All that being said, i'll take my car from a 65mph roll over any bike on any day on any STRAIGHT road. . .
you are smoking crack if you think you can beat a 600 with 500 whp

·
Registered
103 Posts
I've raced plenty of 600's from dead stop and beat them up on a two-three shift. rolling out of the top of second gear and getting on it in third puts distance between them when you are BPU++ and 440+ horsepower on stock twins.

I really enjoy racing 900's from 75mph up to 140mph. they look at you like "wtf just happened?" wondering why they can't lose you like other cars they've smoked on the road.

Not too many straight aways here in Philly where I live, so we are usually weaving through slower highway traffic with a few open breaks.

No disrespect to all the crotch-rocket riders, but BPU Supra's in the right climate can give them a run for their money. I know I sure have.

Haven't raced (nor want to race) a GSXR1000. That would be suicide for my pee-shooters.

·
Registered
866 Posts
xxNite said:
I've raced plenty of 600's from dead stop and beat them up on a two-three shift. rolling out of the top of second gear and getting on it in third puts distance between them when you are BPU++ and 440+ horsepower on stock twins.

I really enjoy racing 900's from 75mph up to 140mph. they look at you like "wtf just happened?" wondering why they can't lose you like other cars they've smoked on the road.

Not too many straight aways here in Philly where I live, so we are usually weaving through slower highway traffic with a few open breaks.

No disrespect to all the crotch-rocket riders, but BPU Supra's in the right climate can give them a run for their money. I know I sure have.

Haven't raced (nor want to race) a GSXR1000. That would be suicide for my pee-shooters.
My cars broke or something, I guess :1poke:

·
Registered
962 Posts
they are quick, but not crazy, my buddy's got a 97 750 gsxr, he ran a 12.2 at 118 with a 2.5 60.. lol shit launch. but even soo, ive racing him heads up with my bpu rb25 240, and he slowly walked me.. i actually kept up till around 90 then he pulls.. he got a jet kit now and kicks my ass, looks like its time for a new turbo. nice kill tho! cars beating bikes is my fav.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts