Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 97 Posts

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Weather should be nice Saturday, I'll be out around 1pm at Rev Motorsports in Beaverton getting an alignment. We could find a place near there but I'm down to cruise wherever, I've gotta put some miles on the new block and clutch anyway haha

Premium Member
Weather should be nice Saturday, I'll be out around 1pm at Rev Motorsports in Beaverton getting an alignment. We could find a place near there but I'm down to cruise wherever, I've gotta put some miles on the new block and clutch anyway haha
im suppose to be cruising with a mr2 this weekend but I think we鈥檙e gonna be around Vancouver. Haven鈥檛 worked out the finer details yet

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
im suppose to be cruising with a mr2 this weekend but I think we鈥檙e gonna be around Vancouver. Haven鈥檛 worked out the finer details yet
I could cruise Vancouver, only been through there since I moved to Oregon.

Damn, you guys are way further south than I am. I'm based in Olympia.
I鈥檇 say we鈥檇 meet in the middle but their isn鈥檛 anything between Vancouver and Olympia 馃槀
Yeah that's a bit of a trek for you guys, only thing I can think of worth stopping at is McMenamins Kalama Harbor restaurant.

Premium Member
I could cruise Vancouver, only been through there since I moved to Oregon.

Yeah that's a bit of a trek for you guys, only thing I can think of worth stopping at is McMenamins Kalama Harbor restaurant.
Haha my propane yard is right next to mcmenamins in Kalama so if you need any propane tanks filled I got you lol I鈥檓 down to meet there if everyone鈥檚 in favor

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I could do Kalama, no Supra though.
Bring the Z?

Works for me and the mr2. Is this something you want other cars at or low key. I鈥檓 down either way.
Up to you guys, I'd prefer to see as many Supra's as possible but I respect all builds, especially since mine isn't anything special.

1 - 20 of 97 Posts