Supra Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I haven't been on here in a while and I noticed that the For Sale section is not here anymore so I am posting here. I sold my supra last year to pay for school but now have the money to buy another. I want to start from scratch like i did with my last one. I am looking for a 1990-1992 Turbo Targa 5spd. Stock preferably but will look at anything. If I find what I am looking for, I will travel to pick it up. I will be in Clearwater, FL this summer where I live. I am going to school in TN and will be back up there in August but want the vehicle no later than the end of the summer (August). Please email me at [email protected] if you have or know of anything. Hopefully this kind of post is still allowed. If not, I apologize. Thanks alot! Dave Emmert

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I AM AN IDIOT. i was looking for the for sale section before i logged in... it wasn't there. after i logged in and posted this... i saw that the for sale section is still there. you just have to be logged in to see it. i can't figure out how to delete this thread so i apologize. please ignore this post in the wrong section. thanks. dave emmert

·
Banned
5,941 Posts
Ha ha, well good luck!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts