Supra Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
5,095 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello,

I am raising funds for our nonprofit organization and we need your help! I am with the Korean-American Society of Houston based out of this very city. We're trying to find alternative ways to raise funds for the organization so that we may continue to contribute our servies to Houston.

Here is our mission:

"The mission of the Korean-American Society of Houston (KASH), is to promote a community-based foundation that will provide effective professional, community and recreational initiatives. KASH fosters successful and valuable development through unity, friendship and communication to create a self-fulfilling experience."

Here is our website:

www.kashouston.org

P.S. I am no longer the Treasurer but rather the Vice President Internal.

Here is a full list of all items that I am accepting:

Cell Phones
Digital Cameras
Inkjet Cartridges
I-Pods
Laptops
Digital Video Cameras
Handheld Video Game Consoles

If you have any of the mentioned items in the subject line please send them all to me so that we can push an effort to recycle these items and make the world a healthier place to live. Every little bit counts! If you work in an office or place where you see these things get thrown away, please send them to me! Please PM me or TEXT me to coordinate pickup and shipping arrangements. Please text me here 832-279-8858.

I thank everyone of you for supporting us and will look forward to your generous contributions!

Thanks,

James Kim

· Registered
5,095 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
:rockon:

· Registered
2,066 Posts
Your title says wants to buy but your description you want donations? hehe im confused.. but I may have a cheap nokia cell phone no longer used. Tax deductable?? hehe

I also have an old ass mp3 player with 128mb as well.

· Registered
5,095 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Your title says wants to buy but your description you want donations? hehe im confused.. but I may have a cheap nokia cell phone no longer used. Tax deductable?? hehe

I also have an old ass mp3 player with 128mb as well.
I am only accepting as donations. Haha

· Registered
5,095 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
If you are willing to pay for the S/H fee via paypal, I may have some shit for ya.
Depends on how much stuff you got. If I can only get $2.00 for the recycle items, I am not paying $3.00 for shipping...

LOL!

i may have some scrap stuff as well, gotta dig it out of the attic.
Let me know!!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.