Supra Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
turboing the 83 so i need the following parts.

7mgte turbo manifold

7mgte stock turbo elbo

10:1 rising rate fpr

rebuild and upgraded ct26 $500 or under! must be flawless!

7mgte stock intercooler

7mgte oil cooler

thanks,
david

·
SP74HO
1,143 Posts
I have a turbo intake many, form an 88 includes TB, coldstart injectors, TPS $100 shipped
Elbow with O2 sensor $30shipped. Good used stock ct26 very little shaft play, $150+ shipping.

BTW if its the exhaust mani you need, i have that $50+ shipping

Dave

·
Registered
98 Posts
Parts

David,
If you are putting a turbo on your 83 I have a bunch of stuff you might need. I was going to turbo my NA 7M but ended up getting a turbo parts car and dropping the GTE in my NA. I did collect all this stuff though if you are interested.

Stock intercooler and piping.
7MGTE exhaust manifold and stock elbow with stock downpipe.
MSD Boost timing master for timing control, used but good.
BEGI Rising rate fuel pressure regulator. Great unit for turboing an NA, its Brand new.
I have a CT-26 but its needs a rebuild, could be a core though for a rebuild.

Let me know if you are interested, I would make you a good deal on a package sale. Or I will separate stuff if you prefer. I don't need it anymore.

Craig.

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
David, WHY DIDNT YOU CALL ME!!! I have some of the stuff you need. Hows my dp coming??? give me a call or I will give you a call later today

·
BMM
2,329 Posts
i have the manifold, eblow, and soon i will be able to sell the ic... i sent you a PM

·
Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks guys i replied to the pm's.

chase your super special down pipe is ready! its gona cost you atleast a lunch!

this is a top secret project. if my wife finds out she'll kill me........but for gosh sakes the car realy needs more power! full intake, full exhaust/high flow cat and headers arent enough by any means! i was going squeeze but the cost will end up about the same for the turbo kit.

i will be selling the intake headers and exhaust after the turbo install. any interest?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts