Supra Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,893 Posts
highly doubt you can get just that connector as its soldered to the board. much easier to find a new (used) light.

·
In The Sonoran Desert
468 Posts
What you need are identifying marks on this connector. You may be able to get a similar one from digikey or another online electronics retailer. Of course you are going to have to do some soldering. that's what I would do, anyways

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
What you need are identifying marks on this connector. You may be able to get a similar one from digikey or another online electronics retailer. Of course you are going to have to do some soldering. that's what I would do, anyways
Could please give me any exact website or something from where can i order it?!

·
In The Sonoran Desert
468 Posts
go to google and type www.digikey.com that should provide a link to the website. I am not saying they have it. Listen to Stu and supralover93. They are far smarter than I am.
As someone who redid his interior and dash lights with LED's long long before bulbs were available, I can tell you that you are going down a rabbit hole. look for a replacement first.

·
Stock Twins King
4,546 Posts
Here is a picture of a GOOD unit, however it is RHD. Same as LHD but reversed. So I can see that the connector has totally been broken off. Which means the whole panel is no good as there are circuit paths underneath. I think only way to fix is to find a new one.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
your missing the other half with the ribbon and connector Your literally out of luck...go find a used one I see them FS on FB groups often
Any names of the pages selling this part ?! I have LHD supra. If you can help me find this part you would be doing me a great favor stu.

·
Stock Twins King
4,546 Posts
Any names of the pages selling this part ?! I have LHD supra. If you can help me find this part you would be doing me a great favor stu.
Only real source other than here are all of the FB MKiV Parts for sale threads. Do you do FB? Just need to post a picture asking if anyone has one. I think I know a guy in Florida that has one.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Only real source other than here are all of the FB MKiV Parts for sale threads. Do you do FB? Just need to post a picture asking if anyone has one. I think I know a guy in Florida that has one.
Yes i often use FB. Prįñćę Saif this is my fb id. If you get it for LHD do lemme know. And one of the supra owners told me that i can even use RHD one. Can i or it wont work?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts