What is your email? [email protected]
What is your phone number? -Optional: 1-231-852-4587
What is your City? : Mears/Silver Lake
What is your State? : MI
What is your Zipcode? : 49436

-----------------------------------------------------
Ad Description:

------------------------------------------------------

Wanting to Buy a 1993-1998 Toyota Supra. willing to spend around 10k(yes i know cheap but thats all a 17 year old can do) any Mileage just under or around 100k, Manual. Can be stock or modded please E-mail or call. If you email please make the subject line Toyota SUPRA that kinda makes sure i will see it. Thank you all.

Wade Kidder

·
King of Snark
1,521 Posts
10k plus a evo or sti and I am listening...

·
SICK OF THE NUT SWINGERS
1,731 Posts
What is your First & Last name? Wade Kidder
What is your email? [email protected]
What is your phone number? -Optional: 1-231-852-4587
What is your City? : Mears/Silver Lake
What is your State? : MI
What is your Zipcode? : 49436

-----------------------------------------------------
Ad Description:

------------------------------------------------------

Wanting to Buy a 1993-1998 Toyota Supra. willing to spend around 10k(yes i know cheap but thats all a 17 year old can do) any Mileage just under or around 100k, Manual. Can be stock or modded please E-mail or call. If you email please make the subject line Toyota SUPRA that kinda makes sure i will see it. Thank you all.

Wade Kidder
Your kidding right... must be why your last name is kidder. You might want to look @ mkiii

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
lol, yea i figured i would get owned when i said 10k haah. buthey it was worth a shot right? im only 17. after this summer i might come up with another 10k so idk sorry. a mod can delete this thread or lock it if they want.

Thanks

·
Banned
1,793 Posts
lol, yea i figured i would get owned when i said 10k haah. buthey it was worth a shot right? im only 17. after this summer i might come up with another 10k so idk sorry. a mod can delete this thread or lock it if they want.

Thanks
hey man keep searching don't let these fools tell you otherwise. if you were on here a couple of months ago you would have found just want you wanted.

There was red 5spd with around 100k miles that went for 10k

so its really possible.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts