Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Banned
2,187 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im so bored, SFOT has been kinda lame this past week or i just havent been seeing the good threads, one of the two. Well im in a mood to watch a war movie, any suggestions? A realistically insane one. Ive seen Saving Private Ryan, Pealr harbor, Tears of the Sun. Like prolly 2 more but cant recall the names. Or any hilarious movie. If i cant find one, im going to have to resource to Zombie online in COD [email protected]

·
Super Moderator, Piss me off. I dare you.
12,619 Posts
"Band of Brothers" complete DVD series FTMFW of all time. Bring your Kleenex...

·
Registered
2,750 Posts
We Were Heroes was one of my faves....

Band of Brother series was excellent as well. I picked the full set up on Bluray at Amazon not long ago for under $30 too.

·
shake your palm palms
1,681 Posts
"Band of Brothers" complete DVD series FTMFW of all time. Bring your Kleenex...
you fuck! I was going to say that :lol:

Yes, BoB is a great series to watch, it's really long but amazing.

A movie I think people should really see is "Generation Kill" I really liked it. Downloaded it and watched it in 2 days :) Great Series, waiting for the 2nd season (I think

·
Shaq who?
841 Posts
Letters from Iwo Jima

or maybe its "to" Iwo Jima

Hamburger Hill

not really "war" movies but they take place during WW2 : Black Book and Lust Caution

The Last King of Scotland also which takes place during the Ugandan Civil War

·
stop playin wit mah name
1,930 Posts
Definitely +1 with BoB. I heard they're filming a new one about the war in the Pacific.

·
Dont question the good Dr
473 Posts
I think i rented a Band of Brothers a whiiiiiile back, but there wasnt alot of intense parts from what i can recall, or i just didnt give it a chance to actually see the whole thing.

Deer Hunter? Ima google it, never heard of it:dunno:
Never heard of Deer Hunter??!?!?! HOLY FLAMING BALLS OF CAT HAIR AND SHIT!!

Dude, FUCKING DENIRO! Christopher Walken!!! That movie catapulted those two into icon's forever. Quite possibly the most badass russian roulette scene of all time. Go watch that movie right the fuck now!! :wtflol:

·
Banned
2,187 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Never heard of Deer Hunter??!?!?! HOLY FLAMING BALLS OF CAT HAIR AND SHIT!!

Dude, FUCKING DENIRO! Christopher Walken!!! That movie catapulted those two into icon's forever. Quite possibly the most badass russian roulette scene of all time. Go watch that movie right the fuck now!! :wtflol:
:lol::lol: yeah i know huh. I googled it and its from 1978, how did they manage to make it so good? It seems that 8.2/10 ppl love that movie.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts