Supra Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been nice to have some warm weather days. Always gives me that bug to have a convertible, targa off, or motorcycle.

Hows everybody doing anyhow? Been so busy all winter its been hard to touch base with everyone. Hope your all well and ready for a wicked fun summer full of adventure and speed!

Ben

·
Turbos and Tattoos FTW
1,981 Posts
I washed teh supra yesterday and went for a drive. Defenitly need to have a meet and have a cruise.

·
Hayabusa Killer
722 Posts
I drive my car everyday, becasue its my only form of transportation :(. The weather is crazy here in ABQ one night its warm, and the next night you need a parka, lol. But we definitly need to have a BIG meet.

·
PRE-racing.com
143 Posts
Meet and cruise sounds good to me. Car should be ready this weekened! Fingers crossed.

AnDrew

·
Registered
81 Posts
The weather's been fluctuating like crazy. Although, I do need to bring my car out more, I've driven it maybe a handful of times since it got painted in the fall.

Every weekend I'm in Santa Fe, I say I'm gonna drive it, but I always get busy somehow and never do.

·
Eli Porter deeed it
767 Posts
jbiojhiojgiomnglirdjhgeioyjomnkdvkqopw[kw,mal;'d....that was my head hitting the key board from sleep deprivation.....the ten year treasury bill rising is making me lose sleep. (and money)

·
Premium Member
1,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well you would know..... ;)

·
165.5hp/427lbs
316 Posts
The weather has been great, I have been riding my bike pretty much everyday in high 60* weather. A meet would be a fun idea, maybe a fun blast up to the Sandia Crest and Supras getting smacked down by a 0.6L. :D (JK, but not JK to Luis and EJ) haha

·
Registered
468 Posts
Grant,
Lol... damn that sucks, but was very very funny! Actually, no its not very funny... change your industry. I would be sleeping great tonight, knowing that Apple stock rose almost 17% in the last two days... but I had to choose between a vpro or Apple stocks...

-Sharif

·
Eli Porter deeed it
767 Posts
I feel for you Sharif. I hate financial regret but I bet there is no regret when you are whipping a Vipers ass on the streets.
-G

·
Registered
475 Posts
Hey, are us little people invited too

Robert

1 - 17 of 17 Posts