Supra Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a '87 Turbo Supra, does anyone know what the yellow warning or trouble light is on the left side of the dash. I kinda looks like a greek column building or possibly a radiator?????

· Banned
5,915 Posts
Check the coolant level in the reserve tank.

My coolant level has been perfect since I've owned it, but the light will flash on and off when I make a hard turn.

· Registered
737 Posts
I have a '87 Turbo Supra, does anyone know what the yellow warning or trouble light is on the left side of the dash. I kinda looks like a greek column building or possibly a radiator?????
Bud your new friend is the search function, this thread has been started over 20 times since even I've been on here, and that's not very long. So please search before you clutter up the forums thanks man and welcome.

oo and it's a coolant light, so your reservoir is low on coolant.

· Registered
178 Posts
Otherwise known as the bird cage. like seriously, what were they thinking when they made that?

· Supras Invade Las Vegas
2,432 Posts
You know... I just thought of a KILLER plug-in for the forums. I should patent it before someone else does.

When someone submits a new thread it would be checked for keywords and if there is a match you would get a message popped up rather than posting the message.

"I see you are asking a question about the low coolant warning light on the dash. Please take a few minutes to review these helpful posts before submitting your new thread."

· Registered
229 Posts
You know... I just thought of a KILLER plug-in for the forums. I should patent it before someone else does.

When someone submits a new thread it would be checked for keywords and if there is a match you would get a message popped up rather than posting the message.

"I see you are asking a question about the low coolant warning light on the dash. Please take a few minutes to review these helpful posts before submitting your new thread."
lol thats not all that bad of a idea

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.