Supra Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a quick question. ive tried searching the forums but search engine is down. i have modifications done to the supra. im single t67 with a j-spec 2jz etc... well last night while i was cruisin my trac light came on along with the check engine light and red triangle... now im wondering why did this happen???

·
Registered
480 Posts
you have to be a little more spacific than that man... what did you do before the light came on? any new mods? did you change somthing? details..

·
//gwailo-
828 Posts
pull the engine code and see what you get.

my CEL/trac off/warning lights had intermittently been comming on for the past few months but my car seemed to be running fine so I just kept resetting the ecu so it would go away :p

after a while, the lights started staying on consistently so I finally pulled the code and found it was a code 71. something to do with my emissions system. examined the area, and ultimately found a small hose connected to my egr modulator had popped off. all I had to do was reconnect it and the lights went away and everything was hunkie doorie...until my radiator decided to crack me a smile.. but that was unrelated.:(

pull the code to see what you get first.

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
d0cktor said:
you have to be a little more spacific than that man... what did you do before the light came on? any new mods? did you change somthing? details..
well i had exited the freeway... was cruisin on my way home and all of a sudden they lit up... im single t67... 264 cams... full exhaust... intake.. hks ssq bov... j-spec motor.. safc2...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts