Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
2,578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't know if it's true or just a rumor but the word is that the Mexican Mafia will celebrate Cinco de Mayo by shooting any African Americans wearing a white shirt tomorrow.

I heard this from some law enforcement folks and when I told my son about it he told me that everybody in his high school was talking about it today.

Hope it's not true but beware.

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
that is jacked up man! I hope it's just talk...btw 1badsup...i go to high school in LA, what school district does your son attend?

·
Ex Supra Owner
1,077 Posts
Okay........That is probably the most fucked up thing i have read in a while. hope its not true. But if it does happen be sure Mr. Dan will shoot one mexican for every one african american that gets shot on this forums :)

·
What You Know About That
3,654 Posts
MKIVdan said:
Okay........That is probably the most fucked up thing i have read in a while. hope its not true. But if it does happen be sure Mr. Dan will shoot one mexican for every one african american that gets shot on this forums :)
And I will shoot one Dan for every Mexican you shoot. But seriously this is fucked up...but oh well, we live in a fucked up world :freak:

Can't we all just get along :hug:

·
To the MSB BAtman!
1,690 Posts
Dude NOT cool! i may not be african american but my skin complection does not say the same thing. im calling in sick for work and callin it a chill day!

·
To the MSB BAtman!
1,690 Posts
wrong...i got off the phone with a law inforcment friend and they are taking special measures with the things going on 2morow...

·
Akai Suisei - 赤い彗星
10,377 Posts
this saddens me greatly. i got a few emails actually from some other african american friends of mine a few days ago.

everyone stay inside tomorrow. even those that look black *coughdanielcaugh*

this is the email i got...

Unfortunately, the word on the street (which has been confirmed by a
probation officer) is that the rollin 60's stole 160 kilo's of
cocaine
from the
Mexican Mafia. In retaliation, the Mexican Mafia and other Mexican
gangs
have decided to target and kill 400-1000 black men of all ages who
are
wearing white t-shirts. This is not limited to the freeways?.. I
understand that this is very real and very serious. Please pass this
on
to EVERYONE that you know. I suggest you do not wear any white
shirts
at
all if possible. Also, if you have on a dress shirt, consider
wearing
your jacket over it!.

"Sucess is not final,failure is not fatal, it is the courage to contiue
that counts."
--BelleRose @}~<~~
<<<"amor es mas fuerte que el orgullo" viva blatinas! Jus makn da most
of life!>>>

·
Registered
3,931 Posts
best suggestion is to stay indoors, but if you really have to get out wear all black heh

·
Ex Supra Owner
1,077 Posts
BLKZ06 said:
Yea I believe a rumor going around your sons high school :rolleyes:
You should read it again buddy! he heard this from some law enforcement folks, and he told his son and his son told his whole school. Ahhh, how do you use super glue? apply to finger first then to object? :dunno:

·
Registered
194 Posts
MKIVdan said:
You should read it again buddy! he heard this from some law enforcement folks, and he told his son and his son told his whole school. Ahhh, how do you use super glue? apply to finger first then to object? :dunno:
You should read it again buddy! His son had already heard about it and his school was talking about it before the Dad told him. Either way, I guess its 100% true. All black people better stay away from mexicans! :sadwavey:

·
Akai Suisei - &#36196;&#12356;&#24407;&#26143;
10,377 Posts
shit, id stay away from everybody just to be safe.... hope my black brothers here have alot of food in there house for tomorrow :)

1 - 20 of 55 Posts