Supra Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you see a blue pontiac g6 with a VA licence plate of "my g6" stay the f away from him. He ran into the back of my car then tries to kill me by hitting me with his car. I have a broken collar bone and foot for it. The reason why he did it when asked is because i dont know how to have fun with a supra and cause he was drunk.....So if your from laudon co. be very careful.

·
Supra TT Senior
1,886 Posts
LOL...you took the time to ask him why he hit your car? Shouldnt there just be the sounds of your fists landing on his face?

But seriously...did you report this? And have his insurance or whatever pay for the damage? If indeed this actually happened anyway...

·
Registered
242 Posts
Interesting how people can be so disrespectful towards others.
That would have been more then good enough reason to unload a few rounds if you know what I mean.

Glad to hear you didn't get hurt worse then you are.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
I dont know when they caught him since i was at the emergency room. The arresting officer did tell me they picked him up for assult but since there is hard evidence stating other wise (4 witnesses) they put a warrent out for him for malicious wounding. This happened in fairfax co. so they cant go and pick him up. This happened on the 13th so i havent sued his ass or meet up with the cop again. i;ve been layed out knocked out on valium. So please chill on the b/s...

as for the dawg...she look fine except my rear bumper is a bit off and i have a couple of dents on the driver door.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts