·
Registered
1,270 Posts
Couldn't see the pics Dan!

·
Ex Supra Owner
1,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Okay, pics now up. BTW fuck streetneeds.com for uploads, that place blows. ANYWAYS Enjoy!

·
Ex Supra Owner
1,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Haha, no they dont. All the stickers and emblems were on the car when i bought it.

·
Registered
687 Posts
I think it would be perfect if you removed those rear skirts and put on 98 lights. Other than that.....very nice.

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
Very Nice!!!
Enjoy and drive safe Man!
:)

·
aKa Blk96SupraTT
3,866 Posts
you need some side skirts. if not then get rid of the rear add on's. it might just be me but it looks weird to have a lip and rear add ons but no side skirts.

·
Ex Supra Owner
1,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks guys, as for the sideskirts stuff, im just going to leave it the way it is. Im over the whole body kit thing and the car came this way. Now its just about going fast.

Daniel, lets go out and beat up on that local silver rx7 ;)

Seto- Ill see you at the next meet!!!! Ill be safe :)

·
Registered
619 Posts
beautiful! im usually not a fan of red either, but once in a while that very special red car comes along... :rolleyes: :) :madjerk:

very nice mate, Take care,
Yann

·
Ex Supra Owner
1,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thanks guys! I was on the same note as you guys, wasnt a big fan or red but after buying this car i love it!

Ive already made love to my car Vic! ;)

James - I was iffy about the rear skirt also but ended up liking every thing.

Hellspawn - I dont know of many meets around here but I went to high school with your brother kurt, and i know Dane from my friends that drive 300z's Let me know when the next meet is around here.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts